Media Michael Jai White: Khabib Can't Claim to be the GOAT, Jon "Bones" Jones Is

This guy is completely clueless imagine thinking two Split decisions and a 48-44 (considering those are the only fights in the USADA-era where Jons has been clean) is more impressive than finishing Conor Poirier and Gaethje.
be more subtle with your trolling, make it fun lol

yes i need proof. thats the problem with jones haters they cant prove any shit

you believe in santa too right? pls dont claim something u cant prove..
u already lost if whe are in court..
facts > ur freakin stupid claims

If Santa was found drunk in my house on 3 different Christmases I woudlnt be asking for proof you delusional mongoloid shill.

Last edited:
Again, Reyes beat him on most media score cards and the majority of people in here thought Reyes won as well.
Aside from that, Jones is a very skilled fighter, but many of the guys he has fought weren't natural 205ers and let's not forget that Jones was on PEDs too, while fighting in a division which hasn't got exactly a big pool of talent (plus bigger fighters rely more on physicality in the gym than smaller ones, thus not paying as much attention to technique, which is another reason why smaller fighters on average are more technical than bigger guys.)

Vitor Belfort was a very good fighter, but yeah, Conor McGregor is better, if you ask me.
Conor has finishes over Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Alvarez and Aldo.

Nate Diaz, despite being no world beater is a hard match up for Conor and had the size advantage against him as well (Conor fought at featherweight before).
Conor also managed to beat Diaz in their rematch, even if he didn't steamroll him, so there's that.

How Jones struggled with Santos?
I don't know, maybe by almost losing to him, despite Santos having been fighting with one knee since round one and being a fighter who's susceptible to wrestlers.
"By that dumb logic Santos struggled with Jones" - yeah, no sh*t Sherlock, an opponent Jones was supposed to dominate struggled with Jones, who barely won.

Reyes did zero damage? Sure thing pal, that must be one of the reasons why Jones immediately backed up when Reyes clipped him and all of a sudden desperately held on to Reyes legs with a takedown...

Also, how the f*ck is this supposed to look like Reyes "went through a meat grinder":
maxresdefault.jpg

This ain't having "no scratches" either:
maxresdefault.jpg

They both were fairly close in the damage they've done to each other, don't lie to yourself.

"It doesn't matter how impressive Jones looked against OSP, OSP didn't look impressive either and he lost."
Aside from the fact that one would expect the "greatest fighter of all time" to dominate St.Preux, you saying OSP didn't look impressive either makes Jones look even worse, do you realize that?
You're basically saying that Jones wasn't good in that fight, despite the fact that OSP didn't look good either.

You're right, Jones - at worst - was in close decisions, but the facts remain, that his strength of schedule is overblown, many guys he fought were undersized and he was on PEDs for a good time and when he wasn't, he "for some reason" looked way less impressive.
I wonder why that is... :rolleyes:

GSP vs Hendricks was a coin flip.
Reyes vs Jones was also somewhat close, but is a pretty big robbery in the eyes of most. The difference is, that not only welterweight has a far bigger talentpool than 205, but also that Johny Hendricks was a more credentialed and better fighter than Dominick Reyes, and this is coming from someone who likes Reyes.

You can call me biased and all these other things as much as you want, but if you're looking into what i'm saying, you'll realize that i'm telling the truth and by the way, watch the video i've shown you, it'll clear a lot of things up.

Cheers.

Oh look the same ol played out excuse Jones were fighting guys smaller than him. Again Vitor, was a Heavyweight and LWH before ever fighting at MW. Chael Sonnen former LHW, hell Chael has been fighting at Heavyweight lately. Or is it Machida who we all know was the LHW champ.

The size advantage is nothing but a played out excuse because Jones simply beat them. Jones is around 220 pounds with chicken legs. What is so huge about him?

And please save the ol played out PED excuse, you know since Skill and Talent don't come from a magic pill. Buy that dumb logic, that means all the fighters ( and there are many ) that have taken PED's should have had the same success as Jones, cleaned out an entire division, went undefeated for well over a decade, defending the belt 14 times while fighting top competition right? Please explain why this is not the case.

Stop with the bullshit lies about the fight with Reyes. You simply can't stand the fact that Jones won. Reyes only best way to win is hoping for a razer thin decision because that was his only chance to win, is to rely on the judges. If you can't beat the champ, you don't deserve to be the champ. Period. Jones spent most of that fight chasing Reyes. But let you tell it Reyes should have won doing zero damage. Baffling.

And hell no, Hendricks is not better than Reyes skill wise, what are you basing this off of? Hendricks lost every time he fought top competition. And of course that's just another one of your many excuses to discredit Jones win over Reyes. However Hendricks did get robbed in the fight with GSP. Dana even said Hendricks won that fight. But also a lot of people said that fight was close. But since Jones fight with Reyes was close, Reyes got robbed, baffling. Its always a double standard when it comes to Jones.

Thanks for the post conference pics, Reyes face looked pretty fucked up. Meatgrinder LMAO.

And who fault was it that Santos was fighting on one leg? You act like since Jones didn't finish him its suppose to make Jones look bad? By that dumb logic, Colby looked bad because he didn't finish Woodley right after poking him in the eye, without Woodley injuring his ribs of course. Stipe should have finished DC right after poking him in the eye. There are so many fighters that get injured during a fight and don't get finished. So is that suppose to mean those guys look bad because they didn't finish their handicapped opponents? It makes absolutely no sense.

When Jones ran through the LHW division it was the best division, there is no denying that. Nothing tops, Prime Shogun, Prime Machida, Prime Rampage, Prime Rashad, DC two times, Gus, Bader, TRT Vitor, TRT Chael when he was on a tear, and that's not even the whole list. And Jones finished them all except Rashad.

You can keep pretending Jones success is fake news, but we know deep down inside you hate the fact Jones is the true GOAT and not your one dimensional favorite fighter with 2 title defenses and already retired.

Looking forward to hearing more excuses from you to discredit Jones wins.

Last edited:
If Santa was found drunk in my house on 3 different Christmases I woudlnt be asking for proof you delusional mongoloid shill.
no u cant post a proof right? it is because theres non.. typical jones hater
this is a debate right? if u cant prove something then you lose

no u cant post a proof right? it is because theres non.. typical jones hater
this is a debate right? if u cant prove something then you lose

You remind me of a flat earther.

Back