Michael Chiesa: "Diego Sanchez’s fingers touched my butthole at UFC 239"

Did you know that ``No fish hook`` was one of the only 2 rules in early UFC.

Wiki: Fish-hooking is the act of inserting a finger or fingers of one or both hands into the mouth, nostrils or other orifices of a person, and pulling away from the centerline of the body; in most cases with the intention of pulling, tearing, or lacerating the surrounding tissue.

Diego tried to get out the easy way by being disqualified. So much for his Mexican fighting spirit!

Did you know that ``No fish hook`` was one of the only 2 rules in early UFC.

Wiki: Fish-hooking is the act of inserting a finger or fingers of one or both hands into the mouth, nostrils or other orifices of a person, and pulling away from the centerline of the body; in most cases with the intention of pulling, tearing, or lacerating the surrounding tissue.

Diego tried to get out the easy way by being disqualified. So much for his Mexican fighting spirit!

Checking an opponent's oil is not the same as fish-hooking. If you'd ever dragged your fat ass off the couch and spent an hour on a wrestling mat you'd know that.

Goof.

You'd be surprised how common it actually is, not a fan of it myself though.

Diego got bit last fight so he wanted to continue the cycle of dirty moves

Its really not funny, thats basically sexual assault. Its not okay to do just because your hand is there in a grappling position, whats next jerking someone off when the refs not looking?

Checking an opponent's oil is not the same as fish-hooking. If you'd ever dragged your fat ass off the couch and spent an hour on a wrestling mat you'd know that.

Goof.

Did this guy just defend oil checking? Lmao
It may not be fish-hooking but it certainly is against the unified MMA rules:

-Intentionally placing a finger into any orifice or any cut or laceration of an opponent

So disheartening to see "wrestling anus fingering" "culture" ruin our sacred MMA sport. :oops:

This is dirty, more dirty than eyepoking. Hope someone submits Diego and break his fucking arm next time.

Is there any word from Diego about the oil level yet?

You guys are a bunch of homophobic pussies who don't understand combat sports. Hell I had one of the best grappling matches ever last weekend in training involving oil checking, but no homo or gayness involved. This chiseled stud of a man tried to oil check me, my counter-attack was to oil ceck him. He tried a lip lock submission but I had a counter attack. It sucks I can't remember it better because it was 3 in the morning after a night out at the bar.

didn't Diego say he was going to take his virginity? a man of his words

Goof.
Wow, really that dumb hein!? I was joking...

Back