Michael Chiesa: "Diego Sanchez’s fingers touched my butthole at UFC 239"

Can't wait to see Diego try this shit on Dakota Cochrane when he inevitably goes to BKFC.

oil checking is primarily a grappling "technique" but has been done on the feet as well.

2vsjgwl.gif

Prison flashbacks here. I managed to reverse it into a salad tossing for the record

Shit got real! o_O

D-H0hvg-Ws-AA-4-Qk.jpg

“I yelled at him, ‘get your fingers out of my ass, motherf—ker!’ I don’t think anyone heard it though,”

“In wrestling, when you get your fingers in the brown-star, we call that oil checking. So he was definitely checking my oil. I yelled at him to get his fingers out of my ass. I yelled it. I thought for sure, when the fight was over, ‘my God, I’m going to go on Twitter and it’s going to be everywhere,’ but I don’t think anyone heard it.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/7/...ez-ufc-239-fingers-thumb-mma-news-video-watch
It was advice from his new corner.

Suddenly I like Diego a lot less.

I've never liked someone so much out of the sudden just to lose all that affinity and dislike them more than I ever did in the first place. :(
This is why we can't have nice things, so the saying goes.
<{nope}>

I've never liked someone so much out of the sudden just to lose all that affinity and dislike them more than I ever did in the first place. :(
This is why we can't have nice things, so the saying goes.
<{nope}>

Wait are you talking about me or Diego

Diego lol, anal play in this context is just foul, reprehensible, and dishonorable.
Wish he would have popped for PEDs instead.

Yeah it used to be a guy would get the shit kicked outta him if he did something like that.

Poor Michael nobody gives a rats ass about him

I remember seeing he did check his oil. Why is Chiesa talking about it if he was afraid it would be all over social media?

The victims of sexual assault need to have their voices heard. He's courageously coming forward in hopes of empowering others that have fallen victims to ol stinky fingers to share their stories also. #metoo

Diego must have learned that from his new movement coach, anything in the rule book about not fingering ur opponents asshole? Didn’t think so. Effective tactic to throw off your opponents game. We were wrong about this coach.

"It's going to be everywhere but lucky no one heard it"

....tells everyone himself.

Back