Michael Chiesa: "Diego Sanchez’s fingers touched my butthole at UFC 239"

Sanchez should check stylebenders oil !!!

Didn't watch the fight but it looked like Chiesa had him in a triangle. Wouldn't an oil check just make Chiesa tighten up the triangle even more?

I bet Diego and the guru drilled that fingering technique a lot

Just preparing for his life after the cage at the local lube place

Now that we understand the coach, we can understand the method.

Diego and KOS were notorious for that shit lol

I don’t know why he’s telling everyone

The whole reason i joined bjj was for this but it rarely happens

Shit got real! :D

D-H0hvg-Ws-AA-4-Qk.jpg

“I yelled at him, ‘get your fingers out of my ass, motherf—ker!’ I don’t think anyone heard it though,”

“In wrestling, when you get your fingers in the brown-star, we call that oil checking. So he was definitely checking my oil. I yelled at him to get his fingers out of my ass. I yelled it. I thought for sure, when the fight was over, ‘my God, I’m going to go on Twitter and it’s going to be everywhere,’ but I don’t think anyone heard it.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/7/...ez-ufc-239-fingers-thumb-mma-news-video-watch

He was trying to give him the pinky pico popper.

This. This right here. Not even the cringe. This is the reason I despise Diego sanchez. This is the third case I've heard of. Mike perry told a story about a dirt bag sparring partner whom sanchez fingered. He did it to mickey gall and to Michael chiesa. That's sexual assault. "fight's a a fight" won't work here. He's sexually abusing people. I don't know why refs haven't disqualified him for that.

Back