Michael Chiesa: "Diego Sanchez’s fingers touched my butthole at UFC 239"

Checking an opponent's oil is not the same as fish-hooking. If you'd ever dragged your fat ass off the couch and spent an hour on a wrestling mat you'd know that.

Goof.
They go over oil checking during the first hour of wrestling practice? And then you wonder why people think it’s gay?

They go over oil checking during the first hour of wrestling practice? And then you wonder why people think it’s gay?
No legit coach teaches that move in wrestling practice, its the kids who's brothers or dad was a wrestler and they tell them about it. No one drills it, its just something they can pull off during a match if needed. I had it happen to me in a match and lost it by one point. There are worse moves than checking the oil, I have had my nuts wrenched in some dudes hand and also stepped on. I won those matches lol. Also digging the thumb into the soft part under the chin is a dirty one. Lastly you can't forget "milking the mouse".

No legit coach teaches that move in wrestling practice, its the kids who's brothers or dad was a wrestler and they tell them about it. No one drills it, its just something they can pull off during a match if needed. I had it happen to me in a match and lost it by one point. There are worse moves than checking the oil, I have had my nuts wrenched in some dudes hand and also stepped on. I won those matches lol. Also digging the thumb into the soft part under the chin is a dirty one. Lastly you can't forget "milking the mouse".

Someone needs to ask.

C'mon...out with it o_O

I wonder if his new coach teach him that move...and how did they practice it?

Overall, what a bizarre coach, a bizarre fight, and probably the most damaging strike of the fight for Diego was the Oil Check!

<{MingNope}>

Lol, Diego is raiping everyone

Good guy Diego is just trying to save chiesa a doctors visit with the psychologist.
I am sure Diego told him the results after the match.

He's looking for a viral twitter moment, but the only time that happened was when Kevin Lee talked about his mother.

A classic oil check from Queen Miesha

6iQt7Hp.jpg

Chiesa should look on the bright side, he got to fight someone who is considered somewhat of a legend & win and get fingered by him. That's a win win.

Shit got real! :D

D-H0hvg-Ws-AA-4-Qk.jpg

“I yelled at him, ‘get your fingers out of my ass, motherf—ker!’ I don’t think anyone heard it though,”

“In wrestling, when you get your fingers in the brown-star, we call that oil checking. So he was definitely checking my oil. I yelled at him to get his fingers out of my ass. I yelled it. I thought for sure, when the fight was over, ‘my God, I’m going to go on Twitter and it’s going to be everywhere,’ but I don’t think anyone heard it.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/7/...ez-ufc-239-fingers-thumb-mma-news-video-watch
official ufc buttplug?

Back