Media Michael Chandler slapping Rick Flair

Lol this was totally a work for the camera....it was funny how he said you've been doing this for 60 years and Flair was like don't date me I've been doing it for 52 years. Lol oops sorry. This is hilarious.

Some.people might say, Yo Rick really needs help and chandler will be like Yo I just gave him some help.

Chandler is showing Islam that he's ready to fight by slapping an old pro wrestler. Coming for that belt next!
<20>

Lol that old bastard Ric Flair acting though next to a manlet, we need Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner to put him on his place.

The fact that he's probably (100% probable) drunk as hell helped him with the fall

People saying it's a work. The link says they're playful with each other from time to time. This was Ric getting drunk and getting too stupid for Chandler. Look at the punch in slow-motion. I don't think it was a work.

Even though I know it's clearly a work, it's still startling seeing an old as dirt dude like Ric being taken down like that. Like, the majority of 74 year olds would probably be in some trouble lol, but it's nothing to the Nature Boi.

People saying it's a work. The link says they're playful with each other from time to time. This was Ric getting drunk and getting too stupid for Chandler. Look at the punch in slow-motion. I don't think it was a work.

The fact that you think this just shows how good Ric Flair still is haha.

Nothing to do with this particular video but Ric Flair just needs to go away. Been a fan of wrestling since the mid-80s but watching Flair prance around in 2023, doing his gimmick that is not even a gimmick anymore, it's just who he is, is sad.

its not very nice of chandler to do that to joe biden

Reactions: mkt
I had a better opinion of Chandler ... that slap was pathetic.

Back