Media Michael Chandler slapping Rick Flair

Figure-four is illegal in MMA. Chandler needs to stick to his pussy sport before he gets embarrassed.

CHANDLER IS TAKING EVERYTHING MCGREGOR HAS WORKED FOR

giphy.gif

You guys are old and embarrassing.

...... both were pro wrestlers before MMA

I'm also talking about the current UFC roster.... not all time in the history of MMA
But they went back into WWF after UFC and then even back again.

But they went back into WWF after UFC and then even back again.
Yeah but they were pro-wrestlers before mixed martial artists. My point is they aren't starting off as mixed martial artists then going into pro-wrestling. If they do, they're generally not good.

Who on today's UFC roster could go to WWE and be of any significance? I can't see a single person.

I'm also talking about the current UFC roster.... not all time in the history of MMA
Many 90s guys did both. Some did pro wrestling before NHB/MMA like Sakuraba and many Japanese/Pancrase guys. Others did Severn, Coleman, , Frye, Josh Barnett, Tank Abbott, Varelens, etc.
I feel Chandler would start out strong, but end up getting Figure Four’d.
Chandler could land all the bombs he wanted until Flair decided to shout "Whew!" Then it's game over for Mike. That's on par with Hulk Hogan starting to lift his index finger up.

Last edited:
Yeah but they were pro-wrestlers before mixed martial artists. My point is they aren't starting off as mixed martial artists then going into pro-wrestling. If they do, they're generally not good.

Who on today's UFC roster could go to WWE and be of any significance? I can't see a single person.
I think GSP would have been a good heel manager.

Black Beast is so WWE it's gotta be his next move.

<EdgyBrah>

You just know Flair would tap Chandler out with the figure four leg lock, and Arn Anderson his best friend would wrestle Chandler to death and stretch him out all over the mat

Many 90s guys did both. Some did pro wrestling before NHB/MMA like Sakuraba and many Japanese/Pancrase guys. Others went back and forth between MMA and wrasslin'--Severn, Coleman, Frye, Josh Barnett, Tank Abbott, Varelens, etc.

Nothing to do with this particular video but Ric Flair just needs to go away. Been a fan of wrestling since the mid-80s but watching Flair prance around in 2023, doing his gimmick that is not even a gimmick anymore, it's just who he is, is sad.
No one talks about the Nature Boy like that!

Back