Media Michael Chandler slapping Rick Flair

No one talks about the Nature Boy like that!
Dude he's just embarrassing now. The fact he isn't embarrassed is sad. He's also been extremely disrespectful to the business.

He should have stopped after his match with Shawn. It was the perfect ending to his career. He's done nothing but make himself look real bad since then.

Why would they work this though? For what?? lol

Dude he's just embarrassing now. The fact he isn't embarrassed is sad. He's also been extremely disrespectful to the business.

He should have stopped after his match with Shawn. It was the perfect ending to his career. He's done nothing but make himself look real bad since then.
I don't keep up with pro wrestling so I have no idea. I'm old enough to remember Flair, Hogan, Tommy "Wildfire" Rich and many others in their wrasslin' primes, though.

Fake or not, can he handle getting taken down, even if it was staged? Dudes pushing 70 at least. Thats in poor taste on Chandlers part.

Fake or not, can he handle getting taken down, even if it was staged? Dudes pushing 70 at least. Thats in poor taste on Chandlers part.
It's a work. Flair is crazy.

They did Carshield ad together.

I mean, i figured it was a work, but thats risky at that age. Chandler could have easily broke one of his hips just taking him down softly.
I assume it's exactly how Flair wants to go. Dude is still talking about having another wrestling match. I assume he just wants to die in rhe ring at this point

I assume it's exactly how Flair wants to go. Dude is still talking about having another wrestling match. I assume he just wants to die in rhe ring at this point
I don't follow wrasslin, but if he wants to go out Owen Hart style, so be it.

Back