Michael Bisping was KOed two months into the past after the Dan Henderson KO.

He explains this is his new book. In his memory he was KOed two months into the past by that flying H-Bomb. Minutes after the KO he had no idea why he was in the arena, taking a shower after the fight. His team kept telling him to go to the doctor to get checked out, but he didn't understand why. They told him that he had been KOed, but he didnt believe them because he thought the fight was taking place in two months.
<6><6>
51MMIrAdkhL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dan Henderson's power is no joke people.
HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

Here is the video explaining it:

I've posted this a bunch but i was sitting 2nd row at 100 & the Hendo KO happened right in front of me.

He was out, for a long time. They brought in 2 small oxygen tanks to revive him.
That's why they edited the 2nd shot from a lot of the replays.

don't want to be an asshole -- but the hell has any interest in Michael Bisping's life story?
Let's be real here, if you wanted to show young up and comers what a "fighter." Is Bisping is that person. He's a good role model in terms of the never give up attitude. Reading his book might help people understand that mentality a lot more. Just saying. By the why your not asshole for thinking that.

Usually people get KOed into next week, or into the living death.

Let's be real here, if you wanted to show young up and comers what a "fighter." Is Bisping is that person. He's a good role model in terms of the never give up attitude. Reading his book might help people understand that mentality a lot more. Just saying. By the why your not asshole for thinking that.

I am not the biggest Bisping fan but his perseverance is indeed praise worthy. A lesser person would've given up already after all those disappointing losses, esp after those two brutal ones to Henderson and Vitor. Pretty crazy it took him 35 fights before he won the belt at the very end of his career.

When I was a dumb teenager I got rugby tackled in a street fight and hit my head on the pavement and was KO'd. I must've only been out for a couple of seconds cause when I came around they were still fighting me. Spent the next week putting my keys down then instantly forgetting where they were and forgetting what I was saying mid sentence. My family said I was like a zombie. Brain injuries aren't to be fucked with.

I am not the biggest Bisping fan but his perseverance is indeed praise worthy. A lesser person would've given up already after all those disappointing losses, esp after those two brutal losses to Henderson and Vitor. Pretty crazy it took him 35 fights before he won the belt at the very end of his career.
I'm like one of the only 10 people on Sherdog who gave him a chance against Rockhold. He's always been underrated in terms of his skills, but the heart to keep going to finally winning that championship was amazing. Honestly one of the only times I genuine was happy for a fighter.

Although your posts and overall insults are mediocre, I liked it for giving it your all! I cannot fault a guy for trying no matter how pathetic it is.

On the behalf of all Sherdoggers; We appreciate your effort. <{UberTS}><RomeroSalute>

Why are you telling me this bro? Are you seriously this slow...lol. I don't care about your explanation man. I do not care. Geeze.

If you feel this vulnerable and need to defend yourself, feel free to reply back to @SteveColdStone as he was the original guy wondering about your impairment.

You don’t care? You care enough to keep replying.

Once again displaying how much of a retard you are.

The only thing I’m doing is showing how stupid you are and how you literally make no sense.

It’s pathetic how you can’t even back up anything you say.

Go seek help man

Last edited:
You don’t care? You care enough to keep replying.

Once again displaying how much of a retard you are.

The only thing I’m doing is showing how stupid you are and how you literally make no sense.

It’s pathetic how you can’t even back up anything you say.

Go seek help man

I am replying back because I am mildly enjoying this. Easy pickins I'd say <45>. I love picking on dumb people. I know- I know I can be cruel but you kinda deserve it .

You might have misunderstood me ( I figured with your current track record. It isn't looking so good for you so far I might add :( ) . Let me repeat myself here. I do not care for your explanation to why you are posting Anderson Silva trash in this thread. Save it for someone else who cares buddy.

I mean seriously get your shit together before you come at me with these weak ass replies. Maybe you are ill or a troll but either way you are exceptionally poor tonight. Kinda disappointing in it's own little way.

Please keep replying for my entertainment. These are the moments I cherish the most on Sherdog.

I am replying back because I am mildly enjoying this. Easy pickins I'd say <45>. I love picking on dumb people. I know- I know I can be cruel but you kinda deserve it .

You might have misunderstood me ( I figured with your current track record. It isn't looking so good for you so far I might add :( ) . Let me repeat myself here. I do not care for your explanation to why you are posting Anderson Silva trash in this thread. Save it for someone else who cares buddy.

I mean seriously get your shit together before you come at me with these weak ass replies. Maybe you are ill or a troll but either way you are exceptionally poor tonight. Kinda disappointing in it's own little way.

Please keep replying for my entertainment. These are the moments I cherish the most on Sherdog.

It’s easy to misunderstand someone when they do not make any sense. That an issue on your behalf since you are all over the place but that’s nothing new from you.

Again you do not care about my trash replies but you keep replying to them is the opposite of not caring but you really are too dumb to realise that.

It’s easy to misunderstand someone when they do not make any sense. That an issue on your behalf since you are all over the place but that’s nothing new from you.

Again you do not care about my trash replies but you keep replying to them is the opposite of not caring but you really are too dumb to realise that.

Not surprised you still aren't getting it. I basically said I enjoy wrecking you each time you reply for my own shits and giggles quota. However what I do not care for is your justification/defense for posting about Anderson Silva in random threads. It isn't hard to understand but you are choosing to play dumb cause you got no material left.

Btw I apologize for using the term garbage. I think the more appropriate term would be fecal matter or human excrement. From now on which do you prefer me calling your replies/threads? I am giving you a choice here cause I feel like you need this win badly. It's only fair at this point after I robbed you of all your dignity in this thread.

Maybe you should come back tomorrow after a nice slumber party and then report back to me with better stuff. Or.. you can keep replying to keep me entertained before I go to sleep. I need you for about 15 min more mins give or take.

Not surprised you still aren't getting it. I said I enjoy wrecking you each time you reply for my shits and giggles quota. However what I do not care for is your justification/defense for posting about Anderson Silva in random threads. It isn't hard to understand but you are choosing to play dumb cause you got no material left.

Btw I apologize for using the term garbage. I think the more appropriate term would be fecal matter or human excrement. From now on which do you prefer me calling your replies/threads? I am giving you a choice here cause I feel like you need this win badly. It's only fair at this point after I robbed you of all your dignity in this thread.

Maybe you should come back tomorrow after a nice slumber party and then report back to me with better stuff. Or.. you can keep replying to keep me entertained before I go to sleep. I need you for about 15 mins.

No I do get it.

You don’t care about my replies but continue to reply to them because you enjoy making an ass out of yourself.

Embarrassing behaviour. You should respect yourself a bit more no matter how stupid you are

No I do get it.

You don’t care about my replies but continue to reply to them because you enjoy making an ass out of yourself.

Embarrassing behaviour. You should respect yourself a bit more no matter how stupid you are

So that's a no I take? This man cannot comprehend basic literacy.

Lmao. I tell him I don't wanna hear his justification on why he posted about Anderson Silva stuff in this thread and this dude keeps on rambling about why am I replying to his threads if I don't care. Dafuk.gif.. Complete utter destruction to a point where he doesn't know what to say.

So seriously which is it? Fecal matter or human excrement?

So that's a no I take? This man cannot comprehend basic literacy.

Lmao. I tell him I don't wanna hear his justification on why he posted about Anderson Silva stuff in this thread and this dude keeps on rambling about why am I replying to his threads if I don't care. Complete utter destruction to a point where he doesn't know what to say.

So seriously which is it? Fecal matter or human excrement?

Your mental illness is at an all time low. Instead of replying to me go see a doctor ASAP

I've only been knocked out once and it was actually in a mountain bike crash
Only time I've ever been knocked out was after falling 15 feet to the concrete on the back of my head and I agree.

Had no clue where I was or how I got there or who my buddy was. Was drinking that day and when I woke up in the morning I had the worst headache and felt sick to my stomach but I knew I didn't drink that much so I couldn't figure out why I was suffering from what felt like the worst hangover of my life.

When I still didn't feel any better after 3 days I finally went to the doctor and found out I was lucky to even be alive then later pieced together what actually happened with the help of a few friends.

Your mental illness is at an all time low. Instead of replying to me go see a doctor ASAP

Alright goodnight! I had enough laughs at your expense. Right now you need to sleep it off to recharge that tiny brain of yours. You are gonna" need it as I foresee another impending beat down in the near future.

The most impressive thing about Bisping’s career is his relative lack of bitterness over being brain damaged by a drug cheat and blinded by another drug cheat.

Back