Michael Bisping was KOed two months into the past after the Dan Henderson KO.

The guy has a mental illness. I am being serious. I feel bad for him.

I guess you suffer from a mental illness as well since I see you post about GSP more often than not.

Don’t pity yourself though

It's pretty crazy. I believe on TUF 14, John Dodson KO'd Johnny Bedford into a different state. They asked Beford if he knew where he was and he answered an area outside Nevada.

Most overrated fighter of all time

Great cardio but nothing else was great

Overrated? People have been shitting on Bisping his entire career. What the fuck are you talking about?

I guess you suffer from a mental illness as well since I see you post about GSP more often than not.

Don’t pity yourself though

Did I accuse you of posting about Anderson Silva all the time in this thread? Nope. Someone else did. I said you are mentally ill, which you are lmao.

images

Damn dude, and he kept getting more brain damage after that

Did I accuse you of posting about Anderson Silva all the time in this thread? Nope. Someone else did. I said you are mentally ill, which you are lmao.

images

So I’m mentally ill because of what? Only time I have come across you is when you are either bashing GSP or defending Anderson “lmao”

EDIT: Ah makes sense now. I remember struggling to explain something very basic to you but no matter how hard I tried you just wouldn’t get it. You are just slow

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...he-conor-mcgregor-fight-happen.3955543/page-8

"After the fight, I don't remember anything. I remember being in the showers and I didn't have a clue what was going on.I was saying to my manager at the time, 'I can't be knocked out cause I'm not fighting for another two months, what the hell are you talking about?' and then these people come and go 'Michael we need to take you to the hospital'. I'm like I'm not going to the hospital and then I'd say again, 'what's going on', I'd just keep repeating myself.In my mind I thought I had somehow been convinced, I thought I was there to corner somebody, and I had been convinced to step in on short notice to fight," Bisping said. "That's what was going on in my head. I was like 'why have I fought tonight? I'm not supposed to fight for another two months!'.

"Eventually they coerced me into the ambulance and we're rolling to the hospital and after a while it kind of dawned on me."- Michael Bisping

You seem rather sensitive to me. You would get triggered
No I’m not sensitive.

I’m just curious and notice your posts.

This has been playing on my mind for months and months.

Every time I see your av followed by the obligatory negative Anderson post I have urges to look through your post history.

Please let me.

Most overrated fighter of all time

Great cardio but nothing else was great
?

You dont need to have god tier level anything to be great,its how you put it all together. He managed to beat anderson,win the belt from rockhold,and revenge himself against Henderson. His continuously improving fundamentals helped him keep going in the later years.

Back