Michael Bisping was KOed two months into the past after the Dan Henderson KO.

No I’m not sensitive.

I’m just curious and notice your posts.

This has been playing on my mind for months and months.

Every time I see your av followed by the obligatory negative Anderson post I have urges to look through your post history.

Please let me.

This is a bit creepy tbh

This is a bit creepy tbh
You don’t understand how difficult this is for me.

Everytime I think about DC I think about your av and your posts bashing Anderson.

I want to dig deeper into the rabbit hole.

So I’m mentally ill because of what? Only time I have come across you is when you are either bashing GSP or defending Anderson “lmao”

Hey it isn't my fault if someone else noticed your illness besides me. I am just agreeing with him cause I find it amusing. You should cry about to the person I quoted since he brought it up.

It wouldn't be nice of me to argue with a sick person "lmao"

AgreeableShallowIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Hey it isn't my fault if someone else noticed your illness besides me. I am just agreeing with him cause I find it amusing. You should cry about to the person I quoted since he brought it up.

I hope you haven’t cottoned on to my mental illness yet

<6>

Most overrated fighter of all time

Great cardio but nothing else was great
Hardly. He was a lower top 10 fighter most of his career. Had his Rocky moment stepping in short notice to win the belt.
People bitched about him ducking the top contenders but I don't blame him taking money fights at the end of his career.

Hey it isn't my fault if someone else noticed your illness besides me. I am just agreeing with him cause I find it assuming. You should cry about to the person I quoted since he brought it up.

Someone else noticed my mental illness as in the poster you quoted about me posting about Anderson but you are claiming you weren’t saying that, just agreeing with him?

Again you post about GSP often than not so using your logic you are a nutcase.

This thread proves it https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...he-conor-mcgregor-fight-happen.3955543/page-8

If you've never been knocked out, it's impossible to explain how confusing it is.
Yup. Never been knocked out in a fight, but have been knocked out by head injuries twice. Both times I woke up thinking I was home in bed for the first few seconds.

Most overrated fighter of all time

Great cardio but nothing else was great
Underrated, if anything. Just because someone isn't spectacularly KOing people all the time, doesn't mean he or she is a bad fighter. Majority of Mike's losses in his good years when he was still relatively young and healthy came from people who either pissed hot or were abusing TRT. For a guy that's not a physical specimen, his career was great. The fact that he was competitive for so long and was one of the few fighters that were clean, had a fucked up eye and still fought and was successful is quite impressive. Mike is a real warrior.

Someone else noticed my mental illness as in the poster you quoted about me posting about Anderson but you are claiming you weren’t saying that, just agreeing with him?

Again you post about GSP often than not so using your logic you are a nutcase.

This thread proves it https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...he-conor-mcgregor-fight-happen.3955543/page-8

Thread is about Micheal Bisping being knocked out by Dan Henderson and forgetting what he did for 2 months.

Perrichet enters thread and talks about Anderson Silva losing to Bisping.

Random Sherdoggers asks Perrichet what's wrong with him. <---- "Lmao"

Please stop cause you are making this all too easy for me. Like a free cherry on top. I have to admit I kinda feel bad now. Really. You know in my first post where I said I felt bad for you? Well I wasn't being sincere but now I am 100% honest to god feeling bad about it.

Get well! <3 <3

Dan Hendo p4p number 1 hard punch, gurantee if he was a big HW he would take a head off.

Thread is about Micheal Bisping being knocked out by Dan Henderson and forgetting what he did for 2 months.

Perrichet enters thread and talks about Anderson Silva losing to Bisping.

I believe Michael Bisping beat Anderson Silva.

Anderson fans like to shit on Bisping for whatever reason

Random Sherdoggers asks Perrichet what's wrong with him. <---- "Lmao"

Please stop cause you are making this all too easy for me. Like a free cherry on top. I have to admit I kinda feel bad now. Really. You know in my first post where I said I felt bad for you? Well I wasn't being sincere but now I am 100% honest to god feeling bad about it right about now.

Get well! <3 <3

Random sherdogger didn’t ask anything. He stated every time he see’s a post of mine it’s about Anderson. You don’t even know what you are talking about this is how dumb you are.

Not only that then you make a point about not saying what he said but then go on to say you agreed with his post prior to me pointing out you do the same thing with GSP. So again, using your logic you are mentally ill.

You really are actually brain dead. I would wish you well but that would be pointless. There’s no hope for the incredibly stupid

Bisping is the rare fighter. I liked him on TUF. Hated him with his heel act (duh) and then really won me over with time. Guy is a warrior. I probably rooted against him more often than not, but really respect what he gave us as fans over the years. He’s awesome.

Also Chael said he was the strongest fighter he faced. Thats impressive. On another note- how the hell did he lose to Tim Kennedy?

Every single post I see of yours is about Anderson.
I saw the thread, then saw his nick...said 2 myself:this thread´s got absolutely nuthin´2 do with Silva, how on earth is he gonna spit his usual rant...

And he.... did it.

Hespect.

blahblablah something something garbage

Although your posts and overall insults are mediocre, I liked it for giving it your all! I cannot fault a guy for trying no matter how pathetic it is.

On the behalf of all Sherdoggers; We appreciate your effort. <{UberTS}><RomeroSalute>

I believe Michael Bisping beat Anderson Silva.

Anderson fans like to shit on Bisping for whatever reason

Why are you telling me this bro? Are you seriously this slow...lol. I don't care about your explanation man. I do not care. Geeze.

If you feel this vulnerable and need to defend yourself, feel free to reply back to @SteveColdStone as he was the original guy wondering about your impairment.

Back