Michael Bisping was KOed two months into the past after the Dan Henderson KO.

Bisping is the ultimate example of never give up on your dream. An inspiration to the average Joe.

<28>

Well done Bisping.

If you've never been knocked out, it's impossible to explain how confusing it is.
I’ve never been knocked out, only knocked down once and it was still confusing AF...

Reminds me of the time I had a wrestling match in hs, and some kid caught me with a head-and-arm throw, so I rolled with it, but the pressurs on my head (maybe an impact, too - Idunno) had me dizzy. The room was spinning, and I couldn't figure out why everyone in the gym switched to sitting in the opposite bleachers during my match. The people I saw earlier, I swore were on the opposite side. Can only imagine the damage the h-bomb would do.

H bomb would have transported you back to the Salem witch trials. Be thankful you never encountered Hendo.

Imagine not remember shit, but being richer lol

Hendo GOAT opponent

I've only been knocked out once and it was actually in a mountain bike crash
I don’t envy you at all. <30>I was caught flush with an uppercut in sparring and my legs simply gave up.

don't want to be an asshole -- but the hell has any interest in Michael Bisping's life story?

Well PVZ wrote a book about her "life" when she was 23 and had done basically nothing so far and people bought it.

I went back in time once when I ate a lot of mushrooms.
Is normal.

Most overrated fighter of all time

Great cardio but nothing else was great

I’ve never been knocked out, only knocked down once and it was still confusing AF...
Lol most bizzarre to me has been during hard sparring vs this huge dude being KOd while still standing throwing hands, next thing coach is grabbing both forearms telling me stop punching and i'm thinking like "the fuck are you saying i'm not punching" but actually i was punching (air, as the big guy was in his corner waiting to understand the fuck was going on LOL)

What they told me was that dude hit my chin clean with short lead right hook, i guess just before go out i tried react with big right overhand (did'nt remember that) wich made dude backstep and i was still there throwing 121212121212 with him totally out of my range

Good for me dude was very experienced and understood i was out so did'nt punished throught it LOL

Yet Anderoid still couldn’t beat him.

How embarrassing

don't want to be an asshole -- but the hell has any interest in Michael Bisping's life story?
I actually think it would be interesting. Some of these fighters are pretty crazy dudes and do some wild things. I would LOVE to read a book by Bas Rutten! This guy has some stories!!<Eek2.0><Lmaoo>

I wonder what time period or dimension this Hendelbow sent Hector Lombard to?

SplendidSilentComet-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Ping has an impressive lowlight reel of KO’s

If you've never been knocked out, it's impossible to explain how confusing it is.

Yup. I got KO'd once wrestling. Got thrown and somehow or another didn't break the fall properly. I realised I went out but I thought it happened through a completely different sequence of events. I managed to defend the takedown that I THOUGHT knocked me out, but that takedown was in the first round and it was the 2nd when I went out.

I honestly think that's the most interesting part of it all.. how your brain tries to make it all make sense

The follow up punch was one of the cheapest shots I've ever seen.

Glad that old cheating Hendo never touched a UFC belt, while Bisping got that fight back and defended his belt against him in the process.

Back