Michael Bisping On A. Silva Fight: "I Wont Fall Down Like Some Of These Bums Have"

As much as Sonnen can be funny in interviews when talking himself into big fights, this is the downside of it all. Now a lot more fighters are trying the Sonnen way to championship fights and all lot of BS will be thrown around.

As much as Sonnen can be funny in interviews when talking himself into big fights, this is the downside of it all. Now a lot more fighters are trying the Sonnen way to championship fights and all lot of BS will be thrown around.

It's not Sonnen's fault that some try and replicate his magic and simply can't pull it off...

If Bisping beats Vitor he's the legit #1 contender IMO. He won't do that, though.

i don't see him getting past vitor at all. but if he does, make it happen. i love any chance to see anderson look more god-like in the cage

It's not Sonnen's fault that some try and replicate his magic and simply can't pull it off...

bisping was talking trash years before sonnen was ever in the ufc. sonnen is just the more ludicrous and far-fetched trash-talker

Im a big fan of Bisping but I just wish he'd stop talking.
Belfort's giving the Bisping haters a late Christmas present that can be shooped for years to come, no doubt.

If Bisping beats Vitor he's the legit #1 contender IMO. He won't do that, though.

Beating Brain Stann at MW has far more value than beating Vitor at this point. His last win in the division was a year ago, he has 3 total fights, and is yet to beat anyone in the top 10.

Surly nobody in their right mind would argue beating someone with these stats would lead one to a title shot....Add in some marketing and the name Vitor Belfort? Suddenly you can convince a number of fans it's legit.

bisping needs to stop thinking about anderson and focus on vitor.

I dont think he's looking past Vitor seems like he was asked about him

While Bisping is reluctant to look too far ahead to any potential meeting with Silva, he remains confident he has the skills to push the Brazilian further than arguably the UFC's best pound-for-pound exponent has been in recent fights.

But Silva fans say that about everybody. :icon_lol:

What's the difference?

Any body dares suggest anybody could challenge Silva, you guys are talking like

"what? he'll die of death within 5 seconds of the bell starting...Silva will do a Bruce Lee Matrix, double back flip and KTFO the guy with his pinkie....how DARE you insects suggests anyone could beat king Silva the GOAT....you a hater? The GOAT hear me? the..
G O A T!!!!"

That's the basic answer to anybody suggesting any challenger.

I'm amused by it, because (when Silva loses eventually) you guys are setting yourself up for gargantuan ass reemings of biblical proportions! :icon_lol:

Well Anderson pretty much does do that to everybody. Calm down.

Let me go ahead and get this gif out of the way since I'm sure it will be a part of your response:

silva-rocked.gif

bisping was talking trash years before sonnen was ever in the ufc.

Yes, and he was and still is extremely horrible at it...He more or less just turns people off rather than grab their attention.

sonnen is just the more ludicrous and far-fetched trash-talker

And is infinitely better, and draws infinite more attention.

No, but it's his fault a lot of guys think it's worth a shot since Sonnen has pulled it off so many times. And it's also Dana White's fault for handing Sonnen titlefights like Halloween candy.

No, but it's his fault a lot of guys think it's worth a shot since Sonnen has pulled it off so many times.

So blame Sonnen for another grown man's actions? Trash talked sold fights long, long, long before Sonnen ever showed up. It just so happens nobody is close to as good at it as Chael is.

And it's also Dana White's fault for handing Sonnen titlefights like Halloween candy.

Now it's Dana's fault?

OK....I see how this works.

Yes, and he was and still is extremely horrible at it...He more or less just turns people off rather than grab their attention.

He cant be too terrible isnt he one of the ufc's bigger draws. Whether they want him to win or lose people always tune in to see him fight

Never mind, misread

Last edited:
So blame Sonnen for another grown man's actions? Trash talked sold fights long, long, long before Sonnen ever showed up. It just so happens nobody is close to as good at it as Chael is.

Now it's Dana's fault?

OK....I see how this works.

Yeah trashtalk sells fights, but in Sonnen's case it's become so successful it actually makes the fight happen even though he's got nothing to do in a championship fight for the LHW belt. And of course Dana is ultimately the one to be blamed since he's the one that in the end accept the fights being made.

Yeah trashtalk sells fights, but in Sonnen's case it's become so successful it actually makes the fight happen even though he's got nothing to do in a championship fight for the LHW belt. And of course Dana is ultimately the one to be blamed since he's the one that in the end accept the fights being made.

Dude just point the finger where it actually belongs....

Silva/Bisping, why the fuck not. Isn't much else going in the MW division.

Maybe he can bip and boop and tire the old man out. :icon_lol:

At this point I really don't care but once he beats Bisping it'll just be another guy people use against Anderson on why hes not the greatest. Similar to Thales and Maia.

No he's not Weidman is on a four fight win streak. How is beating Stann and Vitor suddenly rocket him over Boestch and Weidman.

Back