Michael Bisping On A. Silva Fight: "I Wont Fall Down Like Some Of These Bums Have"

Dude just point the finger where it actually belongs....

You have to admit that if Dana didn't give Sonnen titlefights for every c*cky interview he does, there wouldn't be this increased amount of trashtalking from fighters to try and secure their shot at the title in the UFC. It's like every fighter in the UFC suddenly developed a bad boy persona overnight.

Yes, and he was and still is extremely horrible at it...He more or less just turns people off rather than grab their attention.

And is infinitely better, and draws infinite more attention.

i guess so. i don't really get it but to each his own. i guess your mouth has gota be elite when you're a mediocre fighter

I hope he does get his title shot. I don't hate the guy, but the beatdown that Silva would put on him would be a sight to behold.

No he's not Weidman is on a four fight win streak. How is beating Stann and Vitor suddenly rocket him over Boestch and Weidman.

he's been consistently beating guys in the ufc for years. before either guy was even in the ufc. i'd say that's a factor. i also don't think boetsch won his last fight either.

He's looking ahead to a possible fight against Silva and is gonna get his butt kicked by Vitor

Yes, and he was and still is extremely horrible at it...He more or less just turns people off rather than grab their attention.

And is infinitely better, and draws infinite more attention.

I don't think he has looked infinitely better since getting off the dope.

If anything I thought Bisping beat him one on one, and if you are going to give Chael the win he certainly didn't have his way with anyone.

I will be happy when Vitor puts him down and we get Belfort V. Lombard.

Bisping will murk Vitor then put on a show vs Silva (I don't like his chances however) but in saying Bisping seems pretty realistic about his chances he hasn't come straight out and said he believes he can beat him he says things like "I'll give the best show anyone has seen vs Silva" etc etc so I really am not sure that he is so confident.

I don't think he has looked infinitely better since getting off the dope..

Few things. We're talking about their trash talking ability, not fighting ability. Not to mention he's looked like the EXACT same fighter as always, and not to mention he is still on the "dope"....

If anything I thought Bisping beat him one on one, and if you are going to give Chael the win he certainly didn't have his way with anyone.

No you didn't...Secondly it's not a matter of me giving Chael the win. He won, and very clearly. Nobody is claiming he had his way with anyone.

I will be happy when Vitor puts him down and we get Belfort V. Lombard

You had better hope he puts him down early in round 1....

He's gonna fall down like a bum against Vitor.

Dreaming son. The Ping will ride out the round 1 blitz then outwork Vitor for the UD it is such an obvious result to predict cant believe the amount of delusional Vitor fans that crawl out of the woodwork lol

Few things. We're talking about their trash talking ability, not fighting ability. Not to mention he's looked like the EXACT same fighter as always, and not to mention he is still on the "dope"....

No you didn't...Secondly it's not a matter of me giving Chael the win. He won, and very clearly. Nobody is claiming he had his way with anyone.

You had better hope he puts him down early in round 1....

All counter points you have made are valid.
You sir win the interwebz A+

Also to that idiot who thinks he isn't thinking about his fight with Vitor you do realize this comment he made is directed and intended for Vitor.

Some people say Bispings trash talking is childish the dude is one of the best trash talkers in the business he gets under everyone's skins with hardly any effort at all and unlike Chael his stuff is 99% off the cuff.

I thought this comment for him was a great subtle clever way of calling Vitor a bum and saying he is better.

Oh and his mouth and his drawing power is why pay wise he is ranked extremely high for a none champion actually it is almost unheard off and LOL at anyone who thinks it is because of the English market ROFL

"I won't fall down like some of these bums have"

thats cute . .. he thinks he has a say in the matter, like he had a say when the H-bomb landed and his body went limp

hendersonbispinggifz.gif

That is just awesome.

That is just awesome.

Massive Bisping fan and confirmed nuthugger but there isn't a better KO gif on the planet.

I call that gif "eating the hand of god" I reckon Hendo woulda punched through a concrete wall that night.

Maybe he'll fall down on Anderson and break Silva's ankle or something. KO/doctor stoppage double win.

Eh.

I hope he knows what he's doing because his mouth is running overtime. Hey Bisping...just train and shut up. We get it...you're a brash, confident Brit.

I hope he knows what he's doing because his mouth is running overtime. Hey Bisping...just train and shut up. We get it...you're a brash, confident Brit.

I am sure Bisping appreciates your advice on how he should spend his spare time....... :rolleyes:

Love how you think "his mouth" is a bad thing his talking and his brashness is what helps him make bank.......

Don't quit your day job and become a promoter......... :redface:

Back