Michael Bisping On A. Silva Fight: "I Wont Fall Down Like Some Of These Bums Have"

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
mma_g_michael-bisping_mb_576.jpg

"I believe in myself, I believe in my skills, I believe in my training, I believe in my ferocity as a fighter, I'll get in there and I'll fight him, I certainly ain't going to fall down like some of these bums have done lately."​

Read more...

Silva/Bisping, why the fuck not. Isn't much else going in the MW division.

Maybe he can bip and boop and tire the old man out. :icon_lol:

bisbing has grown on me,

war count!

he has no chance against andy though

No, he will die standing.

I like his optimism, though.

i wouldnt mind seeing Bisping vs Andy fight because i enjoy fights between two guys that are standup fighters, but bisping would definetely be put to sleep. i mean i really dont think he is fast enough or strong enough or hits hard enough to damage Andy .

Anderson Silva wins by jumping crane kick.

No, he will die standing.

But Silva fans say that about everybody. :icon_lol:

What's the difference?

Any body dares suggest anybody could challenge Silva, you guys are talking like

"what? he'll die of death within 5 seconds of the bell starting...Silva will do a Bruce Lee Matrix, double back flip and KTFO the guy with his pinkie....how DARE you insects suggests anyone could beat king Silva the GOAT....you a hater? The GOAT hear me? the..
G O A T!!!!"

That's the basic answer to anybody suggesting any challenger.

I'm amused by it, because (when Silva loses eventually) you guys are setting yourself up for gargantuan ass reemings of biblical proportions! :icon_lol:

This is the same guy that got almost choked out and almost knocked out by Wandy

But Silva fans say that about everybody. :icon_lol:

What's the difference?

Any body dares suggest anybody could challenge Silva, you guys are talking like

"what? he'll die of death within 5 seconds of the bell starting...Silva will do a Bruce Lee Matrix, double back flip and KTFO the guy with his pinkie....how DARE you insects suggests anyone could beat king Silva the GOAT....you a hater? The GOAT hear me? the..
G O A T!!!!"

That's the basic answer to anybody suggesting any challenger.

I'm amused by it, because (when Silva loses eventually) you guys are setting yourself up for gargantuan ass reemings of biblical proportions! :icon_lol:

They do it cause they can back it up. Silva has destroyed everyone standing, the only challenge to him was Chael first fight , otherwise he's dominated everyone. Silva fans dont just say it for no reason....there`s a long history that dicates that.

And if he does lose eventuelly it wont be a big deal cause its most likely going to be a top fighter and one less doesnt cancel out years or domnination.

Cool interview. Belforts a tough matchup for Bisping and if he manages to get past him I agree that he's the no1 contender

I'm excited to see this fight. I really believe that Bisping is the second best technical striker in the division now, and if he survives Vitor's first round blitz he should cruise to a UD or late TKO. He'll still lose to Silva, but I think he'll do much better than most anticipate.

well, unless belfort gets injured and doesn't get to ko bisping there's no legitimate way he even gets a chance to be ko'd by silva - either way he's getting ko'd

edit: scratch that - in this new climate of diaz and sonnen title fights getting soundly defeated seems to be the perfect formula for a title shot so long as you have a big mouth

so maybe we get to see bisping get ko'd twice in a row - that'd be funny - pointless but funny

They do it cause they can back it up. Silva has destroyed everyone standing, the only challenge to him was Chael first fight , otherwise he's dominated everyone. Silva fans dont just say it for no reason....there`s a long history that dicates that.

And if he does lose eventuelly it wont be a big deal cause its most likely going to be a top fighter and one less doesnt cancel out years or domnination.

That's where we differ I guess. Being able to "back it up" doesn't justify contemptual arrogance whether you can back it up or not. Sportsmanship is sportsmanship.

Different point of view.

Back