Michael Bisping On A. Silva Fight: "I Wont Fall Down Like Some Of These Bums Have"

Easy win and an another nice fat pay day for Anderson Silva. Will be a repeat of the Okami fight. Anderson will take it easy in round 1, feel out Bisping, and knock him out in Round 2. I am hoping Vitor pulls it out, since at least he has the better knockout power to pose some threat to Anderson while standing up. Bisping and his lack of knockout power poses little threat to Anderson.

But Silva fans say that about everybody. :icon_lol:

What's the difference?

Any body dares suggest anybody could challenge Silva, you guys are talking like

"what? he'll die of death within 5 seconds of the bell starting...Silva will do a Bruce Lee Matrix, double back flip and KTFO the guy with his pinkie....how DARE you insects suggests anyone could beat king Silva the GOAT....you a hater? The GOAT hear me? the..
G O A T!!!!"

That's the basic answer to anybody suggesting any challenger.

I'm amused by it, because (when Silva loses eventually) you guys are setting yourself up for gargantuan ass reemings of biblical proportions! :icon_lol:

jones, gsp , even mousasi would beat silva

Bisping will be finished in the 1st round, against Vitor that is. He won't ever face Anderson Silva.

What's the difference?

"what? he'll die of death within 5 seconds of the bell starting...Silva will do a Bruce Lee Matrix, double back flip and KTFO the guy with his pinkie....how DARE you insects suggests anyone could beat king Silva the GOAT....you a hater? The GOAT hear me? the..
G O A T!!!!"

I'm amused by it, because (when Silva loses eventually) you guys are setting yourself up for gargantuan ass reemings of biblical proportions! :icon_lol:

Its annoying when Silva

I believe he is correct.
Most of the people Anderson beats fall on their back or their butts.
I predict Bisping will faceplant.

LMAO! See what I mean.

I can't even bring the shit up for discussion. :icon_lol:

How damn dare you Oogie.

Was just trying to express my understanding of how hard your life must be day to day with this clearly weighing on you so heavily.

Thing about Bisping is he'll fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him. He's not sitting out whining about not getting his shot.

eh dunno about that, I recall some quotes in past interviews where Bisping has been pretty whiny about not getting a title shot already

one quote

"But it's frustrating because I've been waiting my whole career for a title shot, and the guy's had three out of his last five fights be title fights.

kinda a whine, Bisping would of had a title shot now, had he not lost big fights, see vs Henderson, W. Silva and vs Sonnen. It wouldn't have been Bisping's whole career had he won a big fight vs a top ten guy (see his fights vs Rashad, Hendo or Sonnen) that's a whine if I ever heard one

but in another article Bisping was quoted as saying ..

eh dunno about that, I recall some quotes in past interviews where Bisping has been pretty whiny about not getting a title shot already

one quote

"But it's frustrating because I've been waiting my whole career for a title shot, and the guy's had three out of his last five fights be title fights.

kinda a whine, Bisping would of had a title shot now, had he not lost big fights, see vs Henderson, W. Silva and vs Sonnen. It wouldn't have been Bisping's whole career had he won a big fight vs a top ten guy (see his fights vs Rashad, Hendo or Sonnen) that's a whine if I ever heard one

but in another article Bisping was quoted as saying ..

What's the difference?

G O A T!!!!"

What in the blue hell are you talking about? It was simply a play on him not falling to the ground like the "others".

Silva fans must have rustled your jimmies to the point you see ghosts everywhere :D

It's hilarious.

Bisping will get knocked out,

But his style should allow this to be a semi-interesting fight on a count of Anderson will have abit of trouble catching him.

I've never seen a challenger to the title show so little confidence in himself in fighting the champ.

Bisping doesn't want to fight Silva because he feels he can win. He wants to fight Silva to bring closure to his journey. I can't think of a more non compelling fight.

Thing about Bisping is he'll fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him. He's not sitting out whining about not getting his shot. .

With the exception of the countless times he's complained about not getting a title shot. He's even gone as far as to bash Silva for being a movie star instead of a fighter which is something I know you're very fond of.

He stays active and fights everybody

As does everyone who isn't getting a title shot.

hendersonbispinggifz.gif

Came here to see how long before this was posted.

Awesome.

Back