Michael Bisping GOES OFF On Vitor: "It's Going To Be An Easy Night For "The Count"!"

I don't fully know or can explain why... But I'm pulling for Bisping in this fight.

That being said Jones/Belfort was so much more exciting than I anticipated.

The last time Bisping talked like that he took an epic nap. Vitor is possibly the worst style matchup for Bisping. He can't stand with him, and Vitor isn't easy to take down. To get close enough to try and take it to the ground, Bisping has to get within punching range.

Just because Jones did what he did means nothing. Bisping is not Jones. I hope Vitor takes it so we can see Vitor/Lombard.

When has Bisping ever dominated a fight?

god damn Vitor is overated.
Vitor was never good. just built and had a punchers chance.
if it were anyone else with a 21-10 record you people would call him mediocre.
he's lost to just about every time he's been against someone good/decent and alot of his wins came when the UFC was full of fat/crazy/one dimentional fighters or no names. he was never that good he won't beat bisping and people should realize it.

pretty brash statements by Bisping. He may be correct but that first round could be hell for him. Vitor is known to fade but he's fast, accurate and has dynamite in his hands.

I hope one of these guys gets the finish because if they don't they won't even give Spider a challenge. :D

A looooot of stupidity in this thread. Bisping Has been KOd by Henderson... And that's all. Has outboxed almost everyone else, and has out worked those he couldn't outbox. Has a legit chance.

Ps: if you think he's copying chael, you started watching mma within the last 2years.

Last edited:
even though i have hated him since his run away and jab match with Chris Leben at ufc 89. Micheal Bisping is a decent stand up point fighter but his cocky attitude could get him koed, no matter who it is NEVER overlook any opponent

What you have here is a battle between two hungry hungry lions. Another test for this old Lion(Vitor) before he goes into battle against another very experienced hungry hungry Lion. It is going to be a tough battle but Vitor is ready to go into this fight with the help of Jesus. Bisping likes to talk a lot but that diva is not ready for this legend. Vitor is a legend not a diva, Bisping should be quiet.

Bisping says his heart is chicken, but I think his heart is strong through christ and his journey in life. And this fight is another test in octagon of life. I know Vitor has the right mindset for this fight and Vitor will show once again why the UFC and the octagon is his home.

Bisping doesn't have the integrity to beat Vitor inside the cage and he doesn't have the skills to beat him inside the cage. Of course the result is still 50 / 50 because when you have 2 lions in there anything can happen. By the way did I mention it would be 2 lions in there? No hyenas, rawr.

If Vitor can get another shot against Anderson I'm sure he can succeed because “The past is a canceled check, tomorrow is a promissory note, and today is cash in hand.".

Oh I almost forgot, Jesus! Amen!

When has Bisping ever dominated a fight?

Just off the top of my head, McCarthy, Day, Leben, Akiyama and Mayhem were all dominating wins for Bisping, unless of course your definition of domination is different to mine.

god damn Vitor is overated.
Vitor was never good. just built and had a punchers chance.
if it were anyone else with a 21-10 record you people would call him mediocre.
he's lost to just about every time he's been against someone good/decent and alot of his wins came when the UFC was full of fat/crazy/one dimentional fighters or no names. he was never that good he won't beat bisping and people should realize it.

So I guess that we can call Randy mediocre. Look at Vitors losses and who they are to before making a stupid comment. Do u consider Bisping in the class of fighters Vitor loses to?

Hey Vitor's a very hit/miss type of fighter so you never know Bisping might be right.

One punch is all Vitor needs, though.

So I guess that we can call Randy mediocre. Look at Vitors losses and who they are to before making a stupid comment. Do u consider Bisping in the class of fighters Vitor loses to?

stupid comment? im just exposing vitor for the midocre fighter that he is. he has a punchers chance and thats it. he was never that good, he still isn't that good and i can't believe how you people don't see that.

Bisping eh? What's he like?

He keeps doing interviews where he says he is going to beat his opponent! WTF is all this about? Nobody else in MMA does this. Small wonder Bisping is the most hated man in MMA.

Bisping should learn some humility and start saying he's going to lose just like all the other fighters do. Hyping fights is for people with no class.

What you have here is a battle between two hungry hungry lions. Another test for this old Lion(Vitor) before he goes into battle against another very experienced hungry hungry Lion. It is going to be a tough battle but Vitor is ready to go into this fight with the help of Jesus. Bisping likes to talk a lot but that diva is not ready for this legend. Vitor is a legend not a diva, Bisping should be quiet.

Bisping says his heart is chicken, but I think his heart is strong through christ and his journey in life. And this fight is another test in octagon of life. I know Vitor has the right mindset for this fight and Vitor will show once again why the UFC and the octagon is his home.

Bisping doesn't have the integrity to beat Vitor inside the cage and he doesn't have the skills to beat him inside the cage. Of course the result is still 50 / 50 because when you have 2 lions in there anything can happen. By the way did I mention it would be 2 lions in there? No hyenas, rawr.

If Vitor can get another shot against Anderson I'm sure he can succeed because

Ignore that dude, he's clearly just trying to be a douche. Vitor obviously could have had a much better record than 21-10 if he wasn't fighting HW's and LHW's for most of his career. He's just trying to start shit for no reason.

A looooot of stupidity in this thread. Bisping Has been KOd by Henderson... And that's all. Has outboxed almost everyone else, and has out worked those he couldn't outbox. Has a legit chance.

Ps: if you think he's copying chael, you started watching mma within the last 2years.

He had outboxed almost everyone else, but he got tagged hard by Akiyama, Rivera, Kang, and other guys that generally have to be considered inferior strikers/punchers. Aside from Wand to had beaten him obviously.

He just seems to have problem with brawling punchers leaping in to hurt him, especially early on.

So while this fights most certainly will be his if it leaves 1st/2nd round, Belfort hurting him in the first will probably spell doom for him. A lot can be said about Vitor, but when he swarms in swinging, he is fucking fearsome.

I bet he thought that about Hendo too.

Back