Michael Bisping GOES OFF On Vitor: "It's Going To Be An Easy Night For "The Count"!"

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

"I can go 5x5 standing on my head. I don't think Vitor Belfort can do the same thing, and after round one, he's gonna be a walking punching bag and it's gonna be an easy night for 'The Count.'

Obviously Vitor tweeted recently, at Dana White, start looking for another opponent because he's not going to get past me, I said "listen, chicken legs" - because he has the body of a lion but he has the legs of a chicken and he also has the heart of the chicken - "you have 20 wins but you also have 11 losses, prepare for another loss."​

Read more...

I'd prolly pick Bisping to win but that type of attitude will get him knocked the fuck out

I hope he can win. Tough fight for him.

Bisping hyping the fight. Look for Bisping to set up the leg kicks early gents.

Yup, the count won't even reach 10 when Bisping is kissing the canvas goodnight. War Vitor!

I have grown to like Bisping but seriously, when has he ever really beaten someone up? He is an excellent point sparring type fighter with his pillow fists, but he is definitely on mushrooms or LSD if he thinks he is going to beat Vitor. I am envisioning Bisping being ktfo ala Vitor vs. Matt Lindland or Bisping vs. Hendo.... but much worse. Don't be surprised if you see Bisping's head fly off his shoulders and fall into the 5th row.

Can Bisping survive a clean shot from Vitor? Cause he's probably gonna eat like 5 or 6 of them in rapid succession.

Bisping is going to be really hated in Brazil. Its going to be an interesting fight........I certainly give Vitor the better shot here. Better boxer, just as good of a kickboxer and has a big edge in power.

We saw how Bisping looked vs Stann a few months ago. We can base a lot of that fight and apply it to the Belfort fight.

Bisping certainly can win, if he mixes up his trikes with takedown attempts. But the problem is, Vitor can win this fight at any time on the feet or off his back. Vitor's more than capable of winning this fight quickly. If I had to make a bet between a Bisping decision win or a Vitor finish, I would bet on a Vitor finish. Maybe I'm wrong.

If Bisping keeps his hands up behind his head he should win this.

IF vitor just flat out blitz on Bisping he has a good chance to win this fight, but when's the last time Vitor has blitzed anyone...bisping by UD

he's probably right. Vitor is very overrated. Just survive the inital onslaught and the fight is yours

I think Bisping could definitely gas Vitor out and win a decision, or even a TKO if Vitor gets epically gassed.

Bisping needs to mix it up to win this because he doesn't stand a chance standing. I think this is a winnable fight if he plays it smart.

Back