Michael Bisping GOES OFF On Vitor: "It's Going To Be An Easy Night For "The Count"!"

I like listening to Bisping's interviews but not enough to go to MMAInterviews.tv to hear the rest.

He's trying wayyyy too hard. As is everyone trying to mimmick Chael's trolling style. Sonnen does it so naturally, with a dash of charm that it doesnt come across so douchey.

If Bisping keeps his hands up behind his head he should win this.

Lol, but so true.

Yet again, Bisping is responding after his opponent was the first to speak, a la the Wanderlei, Rivera, Hendo and Mayhem fights but yet again will be painted as the bad guy.

easy night because Bisping will sleep early after getting KTFO

He's trying wayyyy too hard. As is everyone trying to mimmick Chael's trolling style. Sonnen does it so naturally, with a dash of charm that it doesnt come across so douchey.

Chael doesn't sound natural at all, everything he says is borrowed from pro wrestling and sounds rehearsed. And Bisping has been doing this long before ufc 117 (when Chael started.)

Bisping has been like this wayyyyy before Chael. Bisping doesn't use scripts and 40 year old jokes either.

I have grown to like Bisping but seriously, when has he ever really beaten someone up? He is an excellent point sparring type fighter with his pillow fists, but he is definitely on mushrooms or LSD if he thinks he is going to beat Vitor. I am envisioning Bisping being ktfo ala Vitor vs. Matt Lindland or Bisping vs. Hendo.... but much worse. Don't be surprised if you see Bisping's head fly off his shoulders and fall into the 5th row.

Disagree with your comments. If anything bisping does nothing else than beat people up. He hasn't got the power to ko them. But if you look at the akiyama, leben and Kang fights he beat them up pretty badly (look at lebens face post fight) Not a fan of bisping but if he can get through the 2nd round the victories in the bag.

Brian Stann hits harder than Vitor, so yes.

I'm not sure if you meant this sarcastically or not...I certainly hope you did.

I think that Bisping has a legitimate shot at winning the fight via superior conditioning. That being said, I give him only about a 30% chance of winning.
Although Vitor is one of my favorite fighters of all time I'll admit that cardio and wrestling have always been his Achilles heels.

Bisping was acting like this when Chael used to just do his thing, quickly get submitted, no bs trash talk, no speeches. Just boom triangle Chael stfu's and leaves.

Bisping is the man.. I used to not be able to stand the guy but after a few stories of my friends who have partied with him and his hilarious trash talking (that actually sounds real, and unscripted, unlike Sonnen) he has grown to be one of my favourite fighters. I hope he gets his shot, I am sure he would probably get destroyed within the first or second round, but I still want to see it.

On a side note, Bisping must be pretty pumped at his chances at the next shot at Anderson, not only did Dana say a Bisping win would do it for him, but I wasn't impressed with any of the 3 middle weight fights and I think Bisping knows he has a huge opportunity against Vitor if he can win, or even better do so impressively. Phillipou derailed a contender in Boestch, but still isn't ranked high enough to be one himself in my opinion, and Okami sure isn't getting a rematch with Silva anytime soon.

NCAA Bisping with be out and about the first two rounds of this fight.

Can Bisping survive a clean shot from Vitor? Cause he's probably gonna eat like 5 or 6 of them in rapid succession.

We will see I think Vitor's punches are too heavy for Bisping if they don't knock him out they will at least take out the piss and vinegar we see in this interview.

Did anyone else notice how after his fight with Chael he really upped his smack talk and kind of copies Chael's big claims before the fight happens?

Why are people whining? What Bisping says is true, hell outbox him early on and avoid Belforts hayemakers and win a unanimous decision.

^^^ beat me to it

I guess it's pretty easy to walk to the ring, wake up a few minutes later, and collect a paycheck.

Back