Michael Bisping GOES OFF On Vitor: "It's Going To Be An Easy Night For "The Count"!"

Bisping can win this fight. He can take him down pretty easily you will be shocked to see this. His Wrestling was fantastic against Sonnen and he is easily a top 5 mw now

It will be a tough fight for Bisping and the fact that the event is in Brazil doesn't improve matters for him.

"I can go 5x5 standing on my head. I don't think Vitor Belfort can do the same thing, and after round one, he's gonna be a walking punching bag and it's gonna be an easy night for 'The Count.'

Obviously Vitor tweeted recently, at Dana White, start looking for another opponent because he's not going to get past me, I said "listen, chicken legs" - because he has the body of a lion but he has the legs of a chicken and he also has the heart of the chicken - "you have 20 wins but you also have 11 losses, prepare for another loss."

You left the "booya!" out from the quote.

WAR Bisping. Crushing 1st rnd KO

You left the "booya!" out from the quote.

WAR Bisping. Crushing 1st rnd KO

Bisping himself doesn't think he'll win by stoppage.

Unanimous decision is far more likely. It will be much safer to use his endurance maximally.

Belfort has a tendency to finish people in round one and Bisping has a tendency to get rocked in round one. It's kinda fast starter vs slow starter.

vitor is in an excellent camp right now to prepare for bisping.

wrestling with rashad, standing with tyrone and reem. fantastic mixture for this matchup.

If Vitor wins, it will be the highest ranked fighter he's ever beaten.

i hope Vitor makes Bisping to regret every single word he has said against him.

Vitor by chicken leg triangle choke

Can Bisping survive a clean shot from Vitor? Cause he's probably gonna eat like 5 or 6 of them in rapid succession.

We'll find out. I'd love to see Vitor beat Hendo's highlight.

How fitting that Vitor's "chicken legs" led to the finish lol.

Ofcourse it's easy, just let gravity do the hard work after you blackouts.

Looks like the count was out for the count pretty much

Bisping saying that Vitor has the legs of a chicken ...

Does this mean that Bisping got knocked down and TKOed by a drumstick???:eek::icon_chee

Chicken legs huh Mike?

hgfhfg-o.gif

Props to both fighters though, was a great fight!

Last edited:
Back