Michael Bisping GOES OFF On Vitor: "It's Going To Be An Easy Night For "The Count"!"

No Mikey, Vitor may not be able to last, but you will end up on your back like you did against Henderson. When will people realize, BISPING is not an A List fighter. And he isn’t a draw, except in Great Brittan.

Bisping being Bisping.

I love him for the ease of which he pisses off you american's if nothing else.

lol @ people saying Chaels smack talking is natural too.
He repeats the same insults on different days to different crowds.

No Mikey, Vitor may not be able to last, but you will end up on your back like you did against Henderson. When will people realize, BISPING is not an A List fighter. And he isn

Really tough fight to pick IMO. If Vitor doesn't end it in round 1, Bisping's odds of winning go up by a lot. I'm staying away from this fight, though rooting for Vitor.

Like most people, I think if Bisping can make it to the third he'll probably take the decision.

He's not a draw in Great Britain. No one knows who he is. It's butthurt Americans paying to see him get ktfo which has made him rich.

And considering he's only ever lost once by KO, he's doing a damn good job of punking those guys for their hard earned money too.

Haha Mike is making it harder on himself.

Bisping will win, but his intolerable attitude doesn't win him any fans at all. I just wish I could have seen Weidman twist him into an English pretzel.

Bisping talking about his 11 losses.. He has fought like 15 times the competition you have Mikey.. Or did you forget how you fled from 205 after a loss to Hammill and a loss to Shad?? Maybe if you had stuck around Tito, Randy, Jones would have beat you also.. Not too mention every single top 10 LHW in the world..

Bisping will look to Bisping. Hope Vitor can put a stop to that.

Bisping talking about his 11 losses.. He has fought like 15 times the competition you have Mikey.. Or did you forget how you fled from 205 after a loss to Hammill and a loss to Shad?? Maybe if you had stuck around Tito, Randy, Jones would have beat you also.. Not too mention every single top 10 LHW in the world..

Not just the LHW top 10, but EVERY SINGLE top 10 lhw IN THE WORLD. haha

I'm thinking Vitor knocks Bisping out with ease but you can never count out Bisping, very underrated fighter.

I love vitor and tbh can't stand Bisping as a person or as a fighter, and i'm from the UK! But honestly I think Bisping is going to make this look easy, vitor will start with a flurry and quickly gas and Bisping will just pick him apart, once he gasses vitor looses his power and Bisping has nothing to worry about.
I'd also like to see Anderson fight somebody new, then on the other hand i woudn't mind seeing Bisping get knocked out again haha.

stupid comment? im just exposing vitor for the midocre fighter that he is. he has a punchers chance and thats it. he was never that good, he still isn't that good and i can't believe how you people don't see that.

vitor is a very good fighter that losses to great fighters only. Bisping is not a great fighter. It's hard to tell, if Vitor doesn't finish him early, Bisping will get a decision. I think Vitor kills him though.

Back