Michael Bisping " CM Punk Lost 15 Of 16 MMA Test Fights "

Hmmm...

Bisping, you, Bisping, you, Bisping, you...

Yeah, I'll take Bisping's word for it.
Is there a source that even proves bisping really even said this? I haven't heard the interview..... And im right ask any fighter you can how ridiculous this really sounds. Big deal if he gets beat in sparring sessions. That's how you improve. Guess bispings "test fight" with rockhold didn't work out too well for him did it? Lmao

Hmmm...

Bisping, you, Bisping, you, Bisping, you...

Yeah, I'll take Bisping's word for it.
Also what did I say in that post that conflicted with anything bisping supposedly said? Just curious

Is there a source that even proves bisping really even said this? I haven't heard the interview..... And im right ask any fighter you can how ridiculous this really sounds. Big deal if he gets beat in sparring sessions. That's how you improve. Guess bispings "test fight" with rockhold didn't work out too well for him did it? Lmao

Or it can be how you realize you don't want to do it and/or don't have what it takes.

Isn't that what happens when you're starting out? You lose until you win. Then lose some more.

Aren't the WWE guys doing all sort of jumps and athletic stuff like that video of Brock's air back flip thing and he was around 300 lbs I assume the smaller under 200 lbs WWE star dude does that type of stuff to or why is he famous is he a 'talker' like our own Chael type.

Sadly no. Cm punk was not very good in a wrestling ring even though I was still a big fan. Punk was very uncoordinated and unathletic he was a bit sloppy in there he wasn't someone like Shawn michaels who was super coordinated quick and athletic.
You're right a lot of wwe guys are athletic like Lesnars shooting star press you saw.
Punk just isn't.

still better than Kim Couture did in her smoker.

Isn't that what happens when you're starting out? You lose until you win. Then lose some more.
I got my ass whipped for a year straight before I was good enough to fight lol and im definitely not immune to it now. I was probably 0-327 by the time i was puttin it on people lmao so whether bisping really said this or not either way it doesn't carry any weight whatsoever. I highly doubt anyone as mma savvy as bisping would make a serious statement like this one.

Here is a bit of his Pro-Wrestling work. I'd say he was solid... not one of the 10 best ever, but in the top 50 at least.

I got my ass whipped for a year straight before I was good enough to fight lol and im definitely not immune to it now. I was probably 0-327 by the time i was puttin it on people lmao so whether bisping really said this or not either way it doesn't carry any weight whatsoever. I highly doubt anyone as mma savvy as bisping would make a serious statement like this one.

I dunno about any of this really. My 'training' consists of BJJ and Muay Thai for fitness (and I'm terrible at it), but I just don't really understand why CM Punk gets so much hate. I get that he jumped the cue; but if he's willing to have his first fight on the biggest stage possible and probably get humiliated doing it, more power to him. He's just one guy, it's been two years since he was signed and it's not like suddenly the UFC are signing a bunch of 0-0 or 1-0 fighters and putting them on PPV or Main Cards.

It's just something different. It'll show the disparity between beginners and the top-level; it'll show that money and fame don't trump skill and experience; it shows that MMA is not Pro-Wrestling. It's also just one fight, 15 minutes.

Apparently the one he won was against some guy named Steve "the Blackhole" Hawking. Never heard of him.

Bisping also claimed earlier in his career that he is probably around 300-0 in street fights in England.

So which one of you was the smoker he beat? Cmon I know you're reading this thread..

I dunno about any of this really. My 'training' consists of BJJ and Muay Thai for fitness (and I'm terrible at it), but I just don't really understand why CM Punk gets so much hate. I get that he jumped the cue; but if he's willing to have his first fight on the biggest stage possible and probably get humiliated doing it, more power to him. He's just one guy, it's been two years since he was signed and it's not like suddenly the UFC are signing a bunch of 0-0 or 1-0 fighters and putting them on PPV or Main Cards.

It's just something different. It'll show the disparity between beginners and the top-level; it'll show that money and fame don't trump skill and experience; it shows that MMA is not Pro-Wrestling. It's also just one fight, 15 minutes.

It's not just that he jumped the cue, it's that he's wasting everyone's time and is never going to fight anyway. The whole thing is a big joke. The guy is delusional as f. He was lifting Ariel Helwani up 4 days before he goes in for "back surgery" for a bulged or busted disk. BS. Total excuse. He knows he has no chance and it won't matter how much he trains, so if he was serious he would have already fought. He's going to get cut so that he can save face and say "I was going to fight but they wouldn't let me, it wasn't up to me." This guy is a real piece of work.

Back