Michael Bisping " CM Punk Lost 15 Of 16 MMA Test Fights "

He could be the UFC Glass Joe from Punch Out! That's worth the freakshow alone lol.

I just think Kelly Hill from the MTV show Slednecks should have been one of the smokers. Kelly Hill defeated Caleb Whaley by TKO In the first round.

giphy.gif

He is dangerously close to dropping to Sonnen level of credibility, but this would not surprise me all too much.

I hope he beat the first smoker and lost ed to the next 15. That'd be a gas

Nobody talks about it but CM Punk is as slow as grease falling off a log and as you get older speed diminishes if you even had it to begin with. You can't fight at the top level being that slow he is fooling himself and all his fans and I got to be honest I hated what he was trying at first because he was taking Q&A's and other media events away from real MMA fighters who need the money, Punk is rich and It took me awhile to get past that but now I have become a bit of a fan actually but Mickey Gall is going to tear his ass a new one you mark my words.

Look, fuck off with all of this. Either CM can fight or he can't. That's why MMA is awesome. War CM
LOL, calm down sherbro. If true he's going to get his ass handed to him......

I'm sure Michael Bisping has all of the inside information on all of the happenings at Roufusport that legitimate journalists haven't been able to get....

Back