Michael Bisping " CM Punk Lost 15 Of 16 MMA Test Fights "

I'm sure Michael Bisping has all of the inside information on all of the happenings at Roufusport that legitimate journalists haven't been able to get....

Which legitimate journalists are you talking about? Front Row Brian?

Guys, come on... Punk is too old to have a career in the UFC. He knows it, Dana knows it, and it should be obvious to everyone. This isn't a long term thing. It's one and done, and the UFC aren't even making the effort to give him a winnable fight. They expect him to lose... and to sell lots of PPVs (which is the point).

CM Punk is a millionaire having a bit of fun and making a lot of money. Who knows, after this he may try his hand at the Winter Olympics or something...

Luge if true.

Underrated post my friend

Many smokers aren't much more than sparring sessions. I don't mean that as any sort of support to cm punk. It's pretty hilarious. He probably hand picked them, too.

Sometimes you do better in the actual fights then you do in training. I think it could sometimes be a confidence thing or when your actually doing it the switch flips.

Who was the guy he beat, Mike Goldberg? Junie Browning's brother? That sumo guy from UFC 1?

Teila Tuli... Dude got himself a full time role on Hawaii 5-0.

My chick loves that terrible show.

if true, getting your brain lightly scrambled 15 times isn't the best form of training...

Is this real or a joke? If so, how did you hear about it?
I mean, being a flyweight, Punk would've out-weighed him by a LOT but Ortiz is very good. If Ortiz is a Roufus guy though chances are it wasn't a full-blown fight.

But if Bisping is right, this does not bode well for Punk.

Roufus has a decent team. Pettis x 2, Askren, Woodley, Ortiz and Punk.

I'll have a small wager on Punk showing up the day after WM on Raw.

Not surprised

Looks like a heroin junkie to me, I'd like to see footage of him training

I don't care whether he makes his debut or doesn't though

To me this is just like picking some random person from the street and putting them in the ring

If he's on a decent card then I'll watch him but that's because the card is decent, I'm not tuning in just for him

If he's on the prelims I won't be watching at all

Prelims to me has always been the food from last week being pushed to the front

Askren was asked about this on Hunters podcast; Askren said it's not true. He said Punk is 0-1 in his only test fight vs an amateur, then mentioned that he probably shouldn't have said that but that he sucks at lying.

Back