Michael Bisping " CM Punk Lost 15 Of 16 MMA Test Fights "

As one guy asked above is he a talker?

Pretty much, yeah. He's no Rock, or Austin, but as far as the newer gen guys go, he was as good as it got. That, and he was also a good performer in the ring. You could always count on Punk putting on a good match with whoever he was working with.

But yeah, this pretty much confirms everything I've always suspected. He brought in some real guys to his camp, and got smoked. Crushed his ego, and now he's just stalling until he gets cut. He doesn't want to get humiliated on in front of millions of people.

Damn, he is a pretty good actor for wwe standards, great speech.

this was actually not an act. this was his last speech before leaving wwe i believe.

as far as hs wrestling? overrated. his mic skills? overrated as well. he was great at doing the whole, im clean, dont do steroids and im still better than most. but in fact, no, he wasnt that great. but he fooled many.

That site doesn't look ultra credible to me. Also how would bisping get ahold of this information? I call shenanigans.. P.s. I think cm punk is a joke so I'm not defending him Just seems too fishy to me mane

he should be scared training at that camp. they get amateurs killed over there.

this was actually not an act. this was his last speech before leaving wwe i believe.

Nope. It was a worked shoot, in that people on the inside gave him the freedom to go off script, but more or less knew what was up. If the WWE didn't give him the green light for that, the mic would've been cut immediately.

It was more of a "prove your worth" moment for his contract negotiation. His contract was up, he did the promo, and then got huge contract afterwords for creating so much publicity for the incident. He went on to beat John Cena for the title at the following PPV, and continued to work for the company for a few years afterwords.

as far as hs wrestling? overrated. his mic skills? overrated as well. he was great at doing the whole, im clean, dont do steroids and im still better than most. but in fact, no, he wasnt that great. but he fooled many.
So he actually 'wrestled' with those huge guys, and people ate it up that he could beat them?

Sorry, I just don't get the WWE/F thing. I was amazed to see adults at those events!

bisping is a company man.

looks like ufc are cleansing their hands of cm punk. he will never fight.

Lol @ "test fights" ..... Uhhhhh you mean sparring? The more I think about this I'm convinced it's complete bullshit. 100%. Although I'm sure cm punk is as bad as everyone thinks he is and won't ever fight in the ufc of he knows what's good for him. But this particular story is just retardationism.

Lol @ "test fights" ..... Uhhhhh you mean sparring? The more I think about this I'm convinced it's complete bullshit. 100%. Although I'm sure cm punk is as bad as everyone thinks he is and won't ever fight in the ufc of he knows what's good for him. But this particular story is just retardationism.

I don't think it's too unbelievable that Punk has been put through training sessions made to simulate real fights, that weren't typical "sparring" sessions.

I'm sure Michael Bisping has all of the inside information on all of the happenings at Roufusport that legitimate journalists haven't been able to get....

A fighter would have a much easier time attaining such information over a journalist, a fighter could do so without searching said information out.

Ready for this dude to fight so he can fade away afterwards....

cm punk literally has 0 fight experience...and he's not even athletic to begin with. I'm surprised he beat even one dude tbh

Not athletic? Why is that, because he doesn't have a 6 pack? Punk is very athletic, how many UFC fighters can go 30+ minutes in a ring without gassing? Some fighters can't even last 5 minutes in a cage. Punk is extremely conditioned.

i forgot that he was still going to fight.

This was the "smoker" that Punk beat:

image_8555860.jpg

Pretty much, yeah. He's no Rock, or Austin, but as far as the newer gen guys go, he was as good as it got. That, and he was also a good performer in the ring. You could always count on Punk putting on a good match with whoever he was working with.

But yeah, this pretty much confirms everything I've always suspected. He brought in some real guys to his camp, and got smoked. Crushed his ego, and now he's just stalling until he gets cut. He doesn't want to get humiliated on in front of millions of people.

You mean guys with years of experience and training behind them and he lost in his first year of training :O you're kidding me!

I don't think it's too unbelievable that Punk has been put through training sessions made to simulate real fights, that weren't typical "sparring" sessions.
It's called hard sparring. And you can never lose in the gym it's called training because it's for improving no matter if you take an ass whooping or not. In fact that's one of the best ways to learn. This shit is ridiculous. Everything you do in the gym is meant to "simulate" a real fight. That's what you are training for.

Not athletic? Why is that, because he doesn't have a 6 pack? Punk is very athletic, how many UFC fighters can go 30+ minutes in a ring without gassing? Some fighters can't even last 5 minutes in a cage. Punk is extremely conditioned.
LMFAO

You mean guys with years of experience and training behind them and he lost in his first year of training :O you're kidding me!

You're forgetting that in Punk's delusional mind, he too has years of experience because he trained with the Gracies on weekends.

It was probably quite the ego check for him.

It's called hard sparring. And you can never lose in the gym it's called training because it's for improving no matter if you take an ass whooping or not. In fact that's one of the best ways to learn. This shit is ridiculous. Everything you do in the gym is meant to "simulate" a real fight. That's what you are training for.

Hmmm...

Bisping, you, Bisping, you, Bisping, you...

Yeah, I'll take Bisping's word for it.

Back