Michael Bisping " CM Punk Lost 15 Of 16 MMA Test Fights "

Did anyone question when the 1 win happened? Maybe he lost 15 straight and is on a 1 fight win streak! You're only as good as your last fight!

and was the one that he won the last one?

because thats probably how they determined whether he was ready or not

he's not even athletic to begin with

Aren't the WWE guys doing all sort of jumps and athletic stuff like that video of Brock's air back flip thing and he was around 300 lbs I assume the smaller under 200 lbs WWE star dude does that type of stuff to or why is he famous is he a 'talker' like our own Chael type.

Gotta remain relevant somehow.

Aren't the WWE guys doing all sort of jumps and athletic stuff like that video of Brock's air back flip thing and he was around 300 lbs I assume the smaller under 200 lbs WWE star dude does that type of stuff to or why is he famous is he a 'talker' like our own Chael type.
CM punk is the least athletic of all the WWE stars. he's literally a 40 year old with 0 athletic ability.

I really want Punk to succeed now because of all the people constantly shitting on him lol.

Can someone please explain why Punk is popular WWE star?

I don't follow WWE and to me he looks like a non fighter or athletic guy. As one guy asked above is he a talker? How did he become famous and why is the UFC going after him?

I thought Batista Lashley or Angel all of whom can actually fight would be better choices, but I know nothing of WWE.

Can someone please explain why Punk is popular WWE star?

I don't follow WWE and to me he looks like a non fighter or athletic guy. As one guy asked above is he a talker? How did he become famous and why is the UFC going after him?

I thought Batista Lashley or Angel all of whom can actually fight would be better choices, but I know nothing of WWE.

He got famous for his ROH summer of punk run and him redoing it in wwe - making him an anti champion

CM punk is the least athletic of all the WWE stars. he's literally a 40 year old with 0 athletic ability.

So he has no 'proper' fighting background, no experience, his not athletic, his not a physical specimen and to top it off his old.. the heck did he join the UFC for ? or better yet the heck did the UFC brass chose to shame the sport for some extra PPV buys.

Also why was he famous in WWE for ?

He should've went to AKA.

Then at least he would have a legit injury and a reason not to fight.

I'm sure Michael Bisping has all of the inside information on all of the happenings at Roufusport that legitimate journalists haven't been able to get....
Is Rufus sports the CIA requiring Retna scans and finger print scan in order to get inside? And do all fighters training with Punk sign non disclosure agreements? Vowing never to speak about CM Punk and how terrible he is? If so. Wow. It's a gym. People talk.

If he does fight in the UFC he is going to get his ass kicked so fast. Maybe quickest finish and UFC history...going to be hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back