Michael Bisping (25-7) v. CB Dolloway (15-6)

I think it's going to be a close fight but I think Bisping will edge it out.

I am contemplating going to this event on the way back from Vegas.

I'd like to know the ticket prices. I don't see a pricing for them yet.

I hope your not basing this off the machida win .
1. Bisping can't KO anyone with punches
2. Bisping isn't anywere near the threat Machida was to CB
3. After Dollaways last fight he will be very hungry for the W

See cung's face after bisping fight what bisping can do with punches

Needs a "meh" option. Bisping wins, neither of these guys are gonna do anything though.

Seems like whoever loses to CB gets cut. Dont want to see Bisping get cut because he's quite entertaining.

Great matchup.

I'm kind of happy for Dolloway that he's getting an instant chance to get his name out there again, after getting 1-shot besmirched by the Dragon.

Overall, it's a pretty solid card so far. I see Bisping/Dolloway being a fun fight Bisping taking it. Dolloway won't be able to control him and Bisping will pick him apart when it stays standing.

Joe Riggs is on that card? Here's hoping he doesn't shoot himself and/or injure his neck and/or continue to age so rapidly that the doctor's can't clear him to fight.

Bisping has confirmed this fight on his Twitter.

transform

I like to see both of these guys get beat up so this is win-win for me

Bisping by decision. The count will get a much needed win.

If Bisping and Mousasi win, this is the fight to make.

It's the fight that should have been made instead of the Machida fight, with a fight against Machida or someone else in that tier a reward should Dollaway win.

I like it though. I think Dollaway wins a close decision. Be interesting to see where the odds finish on this.

Both are honestly on a downward spiral here and should think about hanging it up.

Bisping by better cardio, decision or late TKO.

Back