Michael Bisping (25-7) v. CB Dolloway (15-6)

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
transform

UFC 186

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-186-Dillashaw-vs-Barao-2-42193

Last edited:
Bisping Decision.

Rampage is going to knock out Fabio also.

Good looking card.

Love me some Mishal Abul, so it hurts to say.... but I think Bisping would lose this one.

I think Dolloway is gonna get the win.

He has been shoulder rolling pretty well in the pocket lately and seems to know how to counter from there as well. Bisping has a jab heavy style and keeps his head in place. I can see CB catching him with hooks as Bisping comes in. Mix in some takedowns and some positional dominance, and you have a CB decision.

But I think this is a very closely matched fight.

Do you purposely keep your polls anonymous to piss people off or do you really just love not knowing who voted what?

This is the type of fight I see establishing Dolloway's place in the division. He was always going to be a sacrificial lamb to Machida.

I think CB in a competitive fight , both guys have nothing on elite opponents so this should be competitive

Will Bisping have the fire after losing for the 4th time in 7 bouts? That's is the question.

From the ashes of defeat, the doberman rises back up on to the path of victory.

His dreams will not be denied. That dream to be champion!

[YT]Y4zeiuoAPxs[/YT]

10_bisping_vs_miller_021_large.jpg

They tryna get rid of Dolloway?

Other way around I think they want Bisping to retire. He has had a great career but he is more useful to UFC as a commentator . Love seeing Bisping Compete but Dollaway is a nightmare match up for the count. And I'll predict Dollaway will KO Bisping in the third.

The battle of two annoying people. The only good thing to come out of this is seeing the loser annoyed.

:D

Doberman is a better wrestler than Tim Kennedy. He should do better. Not that this fight has great division relevance.

Do you purposely keep your polls anonymous to piss people off or do you really just love not knowing who voted what?

How about this: every time he makes a poll in a retarded format (which I'll bet is on the assumption that anonymity = adjusting for precision no matter where you poll or what you ask), you replicate it but make it public.

Bisping via liver punch

I hope your not basing this off the machida win .
1. Bisping can't KO anyone with punches
2. Bisping isn't anywere near the threat Machida was to CB
3. After Dollaways last fight he will be very hungry for the W

Back