Michael Bisping (25-7) v. CB Dolloway (15-6)

Both are honestly on a downward spiral here and should think about hanging it up.

Bisping by better cardio, decision or late TKO.

Dollaway was on the biggest, most relevant win streak of his career and loses one against a top 5 sniper in Machida. Why should he think about hanging it up?

Other way around I think they want Bisping to retire. He has had a great career but he is more useful to UFC as a commentator . Love seeing Bisping Compete but Dollaway is a nightmare match up for the count. And I'll predict Dollaway will KO Bisping in the third.

I disagree - CB is unmarketable, rarely speaks and Dana even mocked him for his post fight interview at one point. Bisping on the other hand knows how to market himself by making fights personal and he draws in viewers who love or hate him. Dana would be a fool to get rid of Bisping as they're running out of stars and like it or not, Bisping is a star, over the hill or not.

Also, Bisping's days at the top are certainly over but I don't see him getting ko'd by CB

Very good fight, Bisping cant take it easy thinking it's an easy win.

CB is going to push him and a 3 round fight will make this one pretty good, I expect a fast start from CB, just hope he doesn't get robbed like the Boetsch fight which was an absolute joke, most horrible decision I've seen in a long time

Anyway rooting for Bisping and I expect him to win a close fight

If Bisping and Mousasi win, this is the fight to make.

Solid main event for the UK for September

but I cant see Mousasi staying out for that long if he beats Hendo unless he gets injured

Dolloway wins, Bisping as not been right for sometime now he's been fighting flat for a while even before his eye injury. He'll be commentating with Brian Stan on UFC Fight Nights soon permanently another fighter who knew they would always be a basic fighter and gatekeeper to the gatekeeper.

I like the fight I think bisping wins but I want the doberman to win.

Back