Men who took Testosterone but didn't exercise still GAINED MORE mass than men who workout naturally

The results do also show that those that took the placebo and exercised improved their Squat and Bench Press strength more than those that took test and didn't work out. Taking Test and not working out is pointless, better exercising drug free in that situation, but yeah you get massive improvements taking it and exercising, though even then it depends on the dose.

The results do also show that those that took the placebo and exercised improved their Squat and Bench Press strength more than those that took test and didn't work out. Taking Test and not working out is pointless, better exercising drug free in that situation, but yeah you get massive improvements taking it and exercising, though even then it depends on the dose.

If you look at the bench press scores, the ones that took Testosterone without exercising weren't too far behind those who exercised naturally. That's pretty good for taking Testosterone and then just sit on the couch all day, hahaha!

If you look at the bench press scores, the ones that took Testosterone without exercising weren't too far behind those who exercised naturally. That's pretty good for taking Testosterone and then just sit on the couch all day, hahaha!

True but they all had 'had weight-lifting experience' in this study and was only for 10 weeks so they were not starting from scratch and it wasn't a great amount of time to get stronger naturally, if you have already been benching. I would like to have seen the results of the no exercise Test group and exercise placebo group after 6 months. I would still prefer training a few days a week and being slightly stronger than the dude sitting on his couch taking Test. I do understand these results as I know guys take testosterone and they can take a few weeks off training and come back stronger but when I take a few weeks of and I come back weak as shit, but then usually I been partying hard those couple of weeks. But that does kinda back up your point and I also always thought the 'testosterone can only help you train harder' argument was BS as I have seen people that take PEDs and train less still make far better gains than natural lifters that train harder than them but the guys doing best are those that train their asses off and are juicing, actually it is impossible to train as hard as them without taking stuff or getting badly injured.

Last edited:
At the beach, no one cares how much you can bench.

At the beach, no one cares how much you can bench.

Such a Bodybuilder comment, you are assuming that Bench presser doesn't also do a lot of cardio work, you can look good and have a great bench.

What this means is if someone were to take Testosterone and sit on his ass watching TV all day, he would still gain MORE muscle mass than someone who works out regularly but is natural.

Lol no

So, I think MMA art is trying to say is "legalize peds"

Yep, it gets really annoying after a while..
People still spout that garbage today on any body building forum I ever visited .
They just don't want to admit the truth that it's not all their hard work at all. There are plenty of guys out there not juicing who are training twice as hard and will never achieve what a juicer could .
you still got to put the work in, that's pretty clear

you think overeem and brock got big just taking it and sitting on the fucking sofa?

So what? That mass will be useless if you don't train your CNS and muscle coordination. Just look at the chinese weightlifters

I dont think anybody said it makes you a good fighter. The study just shows you can do not a fucking thing and gain muscle mass, by taking the juice.

If you juice and lift you gain way more. It seems pretty clear. But it's only The New England Journal of Medicine. What do those hacks know ?

They may gain more muscle than a natty probably if their T levels were already low. Otherwise training naturally will give you more muscles than if you are NOT training whilst on steroids. Of course training whilst on the juice is an entirely different matter.

This is not some sort of revelation though. That is basically what happens as you go through puberty. You get increased T levels, and without even training your muscles and whole body for that matter gets bigger and stronger.

thats bullshit.

That's with 600mg per week of testosterone. That is far higher than any trt. Almost 3x as much...That is a cycle. So of course you're going to gain more muscle.

Also remember, these men were "normal" which I assume meaning there weren't gym rats. So you take guys that have never lifted seriously before and suddenly give them 600mg per week. Yes, they will gain more...

Read the study. They didn't use TRT Doses. Far from it. 600mg per week is far exeeding TRT doses...
I wasnt being literal, actually I was as in Ive been throwing the idea of TRT around, but with my jacked lower back its been quite hard to be consistent in the gym, but if I can't train properly I really see the only benefit being psychological.

As a former AAS user for over a decade I will tell you this is not true! If you take steroids and do nothing you will get FAT and eventually sick. Exercise and diet are 75% if not more. All steroids do is seed up recovery mainly.

Besides enhancing performance, PEDs are taken by athletes and fighters because they help maintain and build lean muscle mass better than exercising naturally.

Here is a research published in The New England Journal of Medicine:
(http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101)

They found that men who took Testosterone and DID NOT exercise (second column from left)
gained MORE MUSCLE MASS than those who exercised naturally (third column from left)

..........................(1st)........ (2nd)......... (3rd).... (4th)
362r1.jpg

What this means is if someone were to take Testosterone and sit on his ass watching TV all day, he would still gain MORE muscle mass than someone who works out regularly but is natural.

That's with 600mg per week of testosterone. That is far higher than any trt. Almost 3x as much...That is a cycle. So of course you're going to gain more muscle.

Also remember, these men were "normal" which I assume meaning there weren't gym rats. So you take guys that have never lifted seriously before and suddenly give them 600mg per week. Yes, they will gain more...
not without training. they will only get a better sex drive, but no muscles without training

Back