Men who took Testosterone but didn't exercise still GAINED MORE mass than men who workout naturally

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Besides enhancing performance, PEDs are taken by athletes and fighters because they help maintain and build lean muscle mass better than exercising naturally.

Here is a research published in The New England Journal of Medicine:
(http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101)

They found that men who took Testosterone and DID NOT exercise (second column from left)
gained MORE MUSCLE MASS than those who exercised naturally (third column from left)

..........................(1st)........ (2nd)......... (3rd).... (4th)
362r1.jpg

What this means is if someone were to take Testosterone and sit on his ass watching TV all day, he would still gain MORE muscle mass than someone who works out regularly but is natural.

EDIT:

Here is another study done on 18-35 year old males:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11701431

Up to 600mg of Testosterone were given for 20 weeks (5 months).
The men were NOT on any exercise programs.

The lean mass gained was 7.9kg (17 lbs).

Last edited:
ok, that's maybe the 100th time that i have seen this thread here

and pretty cool to see, I for once welcome our PED overlords

Sheeeeit I need to get on the TRT so I can sit on the sofa and get big AF.

So if someone is natural and sits and watches TV all day how will he do vs someone who trains and takes testosterone?

So if someone is natural and sits and watches TV all day how will he do vs someone who trains and takes testosterone?

Well, according to the results in the research (top row, 4th column in the graph), the men who took Testosterone and worked out gained nearly six times as much as someone who took a placebo and does no exercise.

So what? That mass will be useless if you don't train your CNS and muscle coordination. Just look at the chinese weightlifters

my mate takes test and is built like a thank. doesn't workout.

If this is true, I need to get on some TRT. Foreal

BREAKING:

PED google knowledge getting dropped left and right on these forums brah!

You mirin sherdogs sources brah???

So what? That mass will be useless if you don't train your CNS and muscle coordination. Just look at the chinese weightlifters

Exactly look at the graph.

The natural lifters still had better squat/bench numbers.

However the roiders has bigger muscles and were more fat free thus, they were stronger p4p.

Besides enhancing performance, PEDs are taken by athletes and fighters because they help maintain and build lean muscle mass better than exercising naturally.

Here is a research published in The New England Journal of Medicine:
(http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101)

They found that men who took Testosterone and DID NOT exercise (second column from left)
gained MORE MUSCLE MASS than those who exercised naturally (third column from left)

..........................(1st)........ (2nd)......... (3rd).... (4th)
362r1.jpg

What this means is if someone were to take Testosterone and sit on his ass watching TV all day, he would still gain MORE muscle mass than someone who works out regularly but is natural.
What's your point? I'm not terribly surprised. People take drugs of all kinds because they're good, not because they suck. Now combine testosterone plus hard training and you get beast mode.

What age were these men? Also, no sourse makes it utterly unreliable.

How do you get Testosterone?

Yeah.

Alot of these cunts have been saying for years "..but you still gotta put the work in!!" with reguards to taking steroids... Yeaaah, no you don't :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

You retards thought/think that steroids were invented for bodybuilders to train with and to get even bigger with or something?

Smh
People still spout that garbage today on any body building forum I ever visited .
They just don't want to admit the truth that it's not all their hard work at all. There are plenty of guys out there not juicing who are training twice as hard and will never achieve what a juicer could .

People still spout that garbage today on any body building forum I ever visited .
They just don't want to admit the truth that it's not all their hard work at all. There are plenty of guys out there not juicing who are training twice as hard and will never achieve what a juicer could .
Yep, it gets really annoying after a while..

Back