Men who took Testosterone but didn't exercise still GAINED MORE mass than men who workout naturally

LOL, what did I post in the OP - was it a conspiracy theory or was it a science research?

When did I say anything about strength? Did you not read the part where I said I got more MUSCULAR by just going to work and school, while he looked the exact same while going to the gym?

And how do I know I got more muscular, you might ask? My shirts got tighter, I got leaner, while my weight went up. The guy I knew weighed the same, at 155. Everytime we go in, we would weigh ourselves, so I know his weight and he knows mine.

Here is a study done on 18-35 year old males: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11701431

Up to 600mg of Testosterone were given for 20 weeks (5 months).
They were NOT on any exercise programs.

The lean mass gained was 7.9kg (17 lbs).

When was the last time you know of a natural lifter who gained 17lbs of lean muscle mass in 5 months?
Where in that article does it say they sat around and did nothing for 20 weeks.

If you can't get a pound of gain after a year of workout obviously you are doing it wrong LOL

Where in that article does it say they sat around and did nothing for 20 weeks.

There was no exercise program implemented as part of the study.
The men were just given different doses of Testosterone for 20 weeks.
Is that good enough for you?

Why are you splitting hair again?

Are these research articles destroying your fantasy idea that hardwork + exercises > Steroids without exercise?

If you can't get a pound of gain after a year of workout obviously you are doing it wrong LOL

Those men in the research gained 17 lbs of lean mass within 5 months by simply taking Testosterone, without lifting.
How much lean mass have YOU gained by working out within that last 5 years? LOL!

What did I say to contradict myself?

You came up with that extreme example, because you refuse to believe the findings in this research article which clearly showed that men who just took Testosterone without exercising gained more lean mass than men who worked out naturally.

Reading a book could be considered as a physical activity.
Taking a walk could be considered as a physical activity.

What we're talking about here is people GAINING LEAN MASS WITHOUT HAVING TO DO ANY EXERCISE (e.g. lifting).

According to the research, the kid who takes Testosterone would NOT need to play baseball to gain more lean mass.

He just needs to play his Xbox or Playstation and STILL GAIN MORE LEAN MASS than the kid who play baseball without taking anything.

He wouldn't be faster or better coordinated than the kid who spent time playing baseball, but he would be MORE MUSCULAR and look LEANER.

You're just denying to accept the reality.

I can tell you right now, straight from my own experience: When I took Trenbolone, I lost fat in 1 week barely doing anything. When I started training, I gained lean mass, loss fat, became more ripped while eating hot dogs, bagels, and fried eggs at night before bed, because I was bulking up.

I'm not sure why you're bothering responding to him. It's pretty clear it is useless...

Perhaps the biggest misconception about this study is the test duration being only 10 weeks.

If this test duration was 6 months long then the group on steroids with no physical activity will have less lean muscle mass gain than the group with placebo + physical activities.

Do you have anything to support this, or are you talking out of your ass yet again?

Uh sort of...

"Cardio" in martial arts means a lot of different things put together. Some people can go forever in the gym but when they go into competition they get a ton of anxiety or feel a dump of adrenaline and are gassed out in two minutes. People will look at that if it's a repeated behavior and say "he has no cardio" even if it has nothing to do with blood cell count.

There's also the reality that if you bloat up way beyond what your natural size limit should be you gas quicker than you would at a smaller size because your bloated muscles fill up with tons of blood that drains your energy.

Knowing how to pace yourself is also "cardio". If you're gassing during warmups it's probably a pacing issue.

Meatheads also often have huge ego issues and something to prove. They'll choose to go beast mode and burn a ton of energy executing against resistance when they could use experience and deception and superior technique to just transition to a better position with extreme ease. They're often also totally oblivious to and ignorant of their own flaws especially on defense

All good points no doubt. I was just responding to the notion that being "juiced" is the reason someone gasses quickly at the gym.

Every lifetime natty knows this. Hormone levels are what dictate lean body mass. Jack them up to super human levels and the gains will come.

Do you have anything to support this, or are you talking out of your ass yet again?
Use your brain.

This study was conducted under the duration of 10 weeks span only, are you willing to be gullible enough to believe that the person on steroids with no exercise will forever surpass the gains of natural person who exercises for the next 10 years?

There was no exercise program implemented as part of the study.
The men were just given different doses of Testosterone for 20 weeks.
Is that good enough for you?

Why are you splitting hair again?

Are these research articles destroying your fantasy idea that hardwork + exercises > Steroids without exercise?

Those men in the research gained 17 lbs of lean mass within 5 months by simply taking Testosterone, without lifting.
How much lean mass have YOU gained by working out within that last 5 years? LOL!
I have more gains throughout the years than a pencil neck like you can ever gain through any form of enhancements.

You have to realize that there is a cut off point to where the steroid user who performs no exercise ceases his gain at certain point even under continuous injections of T.

There are too many sloppy fat out of shape athletes who got busted for steroids for you to argue this.

Use your brain.

This study was conducted under the duration of 10 weeks span only, are you willing to be gullible enough to believe that the person on steroids with no exercise will forever surpass the gains of natural person who exercises for the next 10 years?

And what about the gains of the natural person - are they going on forever? If not, then what is the point where they stop? Are you sure that this point comes later than the one for guys on AAS? If you're sure, again do you have anything to support this?

More gains than any pencil neck blablabla? Go ahead, let's throw some numbers or pics!

And what about the gains of the natural person - are they going on forever? If not, then what is the point where they stop? Are you sure that this point comes later than the one for guys on AAS? If you're sure, again do you have anything to support this?

More gains than any pencil neck blablabla? Go ahead, let's throw some numbers or pics!
Again you have to use your common sense.

This short term effects of muscle gains with 0 exercise through the use of steroids was conducted under a short duration.

Anyone with a working brain would realize that the effects are a temporary boost through the result of elevated T.

There are natural lifters who are lean and weighs 200lb plus, this is a fact.

There are no study about steroid use with no exercise that will eventually turn the user into a lighweight to a heavyweight.

Sure there are lean natural lifters at 200+ lbs, never discussed that, it's not the point.

Who's saying that these are temporary? If they get off the juice then yeah, sure, but what if they continue? What is the limit?

There are also no studies I guess that show that you can take a lightweight and turn him into a HW naturally, with a decent bf. I would think he would hit his ceiling way earlier than the juicer, since with AAS you're able to push your natural boundaries. But we don't have the data to confirm, so...

Surely the BB boards are all laughing at the complete newbs and ignorant people regarding PEDs on this forum now. They are likely making threads mocking threads like this.

Back