Men who took Testosterone but didn't exercise still GAINED MORE mass than men who workout naturally

Why are people still defending that you still need to work hard to gain muscles when your on anabolics? Just accept that the drugs are doing 90% of the work for you. There's peer reviewed studies to make all your anecdotal advice null.

Nothing hardworking or rewarding if you're lifting weights and take anabolics at the same time. Just doing out of vanity sake is pitiful as shit

you still got to put the work in, that's pretty clear

you think overeem and brock got big just taking it and sitting on the fucking sofa?
Seems like you're still not getting it...

What "work" is it that you think you need to put it?

You can literally sit in your chair all day every day, take Testerone ALONE and gain more than a natty whos busting his ass 3-4 times a week.

And if you go out and do 2-3 times of lifting per week while on nothing but T, you'd still gain crazily more than a natty lifting from when he was born til the day he dies

Get it through your head already. Getting big while juicing is the easiest fucking thing in the universe. It LITERALLY happens on its own

Worked out pretty much all my life. And after a couple of years i did a cycle of diana,Deca and testosterone. Not in high amounts because i was scared as fuck.
For some strange reason i did not gain alot of weight/size but i would say i gained about 3-4kg in lean muscle in 3 months. My power however went trough the roof. Lifts went up like crazy.

Anabolics do work. Its not a fair game when competing in MMA. Guys in the gym had 20-30kg / 44-66 pounds on me (im a dwarf in this country) but i would out lift them on the big 3. It gives you alot of strength and also alot of drive mentally to go out and go ham in training.

People who are defending roid use should start a cycle themself to see how much it affects your strength/cardio.

That's with 600mg per week of testosterone. That is far higher than any trt. Almost 3x as much...That is a cycle. So of course you're going to gain more muscle.

Also remember, these men were "normal" which I assume meaning there weren't gym rats. So you take guys that have never lifted seriously before and suddenly give them 600mg per week. Yes, they will gain more...

Im on TRT, and that is exactly triple the dose I get. Except they are doing it every week and get them every other week. so 6x what a TRT dose is.

They may gain more muscle than a natty probably if their T levels were already low. Otherwise training naturally will give you more muscles than if you are NOT training whilst on steroids. Of course training whilst on the juice is an entirely different matter.

Do you have any proof to support this? Because, you know, someone above posted a link to a medical study and its conclusion is that is it actually the opposite. So, someone must be wrong here...

What is funny is that in the second part of your post, you're actually contradicting this. During puberty, you have a ton of hormones, and you're growing even doing nothing. This is exactly what the posted-above study has demonstrated. Hormones >>> hard work.

You can literally sit in your chair all day every day, take Testerone ALONE and gain more than a natty whos busting his ass 3-4 times a week.

And if you go out and do 2-3 times of lifting per week while on nothing but T, you'd still gain crazily more than a natty lifting from when he was born til the day he dies

Get it through your head already. Getting big while juicing is the easiest fucking thing in the universe. It LITERALLY happens on its own
I'm not talking about gym bros. I'm talking about high level fighters

I'm not surprised. Every once in awhile at my jiu-jitsu gym a meathead would come in for a white belt class and gas during warmups. I always chalked it up to meatheads doing no cardio and having roided up muscles that fill with blood and exhaust themselves too fast but if they're just roiding that would make sense.

Do you have any proof to support this? Because, you know, someone above posted a link to a medical study and its conclusion is that is it actually the opposite. So, someone must be wrong here...

What is funny is that in the second part of your post, you're actually contradicting this. During puberty, you have a ton of hormones, and you're growing even doing nothing. This is exactly what the posted-above study has demonstrated. Hormones >>> hard work.

Yes your muscles grow to a certain point. But there comes a time where you need to train if you want to grow. That's why I said a natural can gain more muscle than if you are on steroids and not training. Fuck the studies I'm talking from experience of seeing people who took a lot of steroids thinking they would grow quick and be like the other guys. But no those other guys whilst they are on steroids, they do also work hard to! It goes hand in hand. Plenty of guys are on the juice and don't look it my friend.

You can't look at a study as an objective fact. We don't know how the natural guys were training, how much they were training, what their nutrition was like. Wisdom always beats clinical studies.

you will also get a very deep voice if you do that

I will take that shit and tug the baloney all day! Should grow right?

Hint:: does the rectangle on the Fourth Column is Bigger Or Smaller than the ones on the Second column

I had trouble finding the column for the guys who took T with Coors Light and sat on the couch watching UFC.

Sign me up

This is a classic case of people seeing what they way to see.

The "steroids are cheating" crowd sees that steroids alone turn you into the Incredible Hulk

The "you have to put in the work" group are going off personal experience (and in some cases ignoring the study)

The critical piece of info here is the dosage. 600mg/wk.

That is an insane dosage of testosterone. For comparison my current TRT dosage is 200mg, which my doctor would prefer I take every two weeks (though I usually take it around 10 days since they let me, for the most part).

I was at 200mg/2 weeks for 2-3 years at a time where I could not do any significant exercise because I had 4 major shoulder surgeries. (The reason I was put on TRT initially was due to high levels of pain meds ruining my natural test levels)

2-3 years should have made me look like Ubereeem right? After all according to many posters in this thread "juice does all the work"....

Not the case. Perhaps I put in a small amount of muscle but I didn't notice. Actually like most of the 30+ year old men who I see at the dr office * with TRT and no major effort, I saw no major difference.

* (who seem perfectly healthy hence I assume a decent portion are there for TRT, as it is an internist, not a hormone clinic)

In the last year my shoulder finally got better and I can lift again, starting unbelievably light and working from there I have gotten myself in decent shape. I work out 5 days a week, cardio and resistance training- having had my shoulder replaced more than once and 8 overall shoulder surgeries, powerlifting and many specific movements are off the table forever for me.

I have gained some muscle. The noticeable part came during the last year of heavy exercise. I still don't look like Ubereem, but I'm in pretty solid shape, better than your average 37 year old American for sure.

The point is that as usual when conflicting extreme viewpoints are being thrown around, the truth is somewhere in between.

Last edited:
Seems like 100% BS

Muscles are gained after recovery from a tear in your muscles.

If you don't work out you just don't tear and breakdown your muscles via sitting on your ass with steroids in your system.

BS article is BS

Not true, you must exercise and eat right otherwise you will get fat and sick and by that I mean fucking up your endocrine system, liver, heart etc.

Seems like 100% BS

Muscles are gained after recovery from a tear in your muscles.

If you don't work out you just don't tear and breakdown your muscles via sitting on your ass with steroids in your system.

BS article is BS

Hard to argue with science like this.

Ignore little things like steroids activating the anabolic receptors and increases in mass secondary to non-AR-mediated effects. Why bother with physiology?

I take testosterone and have not experienced this at all. When I lift, get stronger and when I sit on my ass, I get weaker; regardless of whether or not I am supplementing.
Testosterone makes it easier to gain when diet and exercise are on point, and it protects muscles from wasting to an extent when I am lazy, but it certainly doesn't build muscle out of nowhere. At least not for me.
How can muscle be built without protein synthesis and cell damage/repair?

I take testosterone and have not experienced this at all. When I lift, get stronger and when I sit on my ass, I get weaker; regardless of whether or not I am supplementing.
Testosterone makes it easier to gain when diet and exercise are on point, and it protects muscles from wasting to an extent when I am lazy, but it certainly doesn't build muscle out of nowhere. At least not for me.
How can muscle be built without protein synthesis and cell damage/repair?

Your muscles are constantly being used. Sure, not that hard if you sit behind a desk like my sorry ass is doing right now, but proteins and amino acids are continually being scavenged. So repair is taking place as well. Along with the other factors I mentioned in my post previous to yours.

Can you get "huge" without training? Of course not. Just like there are natural limits to how big and/or strong one can get without drugs, there are limits to what can be done without training. Look at how many people make progress training like idiots. But eventually, to achieve a certain level of results as either an athlete or a bodybuilder, plenty of things need to come together.

Yes, there is the one in a million genetic freak, but outliers do not apply to most people.

Back