Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Proven: UFC is the most effective martial art for defense

{<redford}

Guillard is a man for not touching that bitch, which jump at him after

The victim was clearly unconscious and people ran to tend to him -- while a female patron tried to attack Guillard in retaliation. Guillard hit her too.

A black guy with blonde hair has to be Melvin Guillard?

giphy.gif

It could have been Sisqo.........

A-21993-1511470763-6393.jpeg.jpg

But I don't think sooooo because he didn't try to sniff that girls Thong.........

Maybe Randleman isn't dead......

200px-Kevin_Randleman.jpg

You don't push a guy and put your hands up if you're not looking for a fight.

Who knows what led up to it and Melvin took it too far for a pro fighter, but yeah, those guys were definitely looking for a fight and they got one. LOL!
it looks like the first guy is walking PAST melvin when he gets ko'd and the second guy just reacts to the first guy and looks to just intervene with his hands down.

Good stuff.... I hate women who try to attack men and expect you not to hit them back.

They seemed to have their fists balled up. Justified Imo. The girl is a idiot he just laid out your botfrboyf and his friend, or boyfriend's, or friends, or whatever lol and you think "oh I should swing in him too it'll work out." Smh

Proven: UFC is the most effective martial art for defense

{<redford}

Nah. Two dudes who trane UFC got cooked by indie fighter Melvin Guillard.

It's sad they didn't realize they could have just hit Melvin on the chin w/ a spitball from deep and watched him fold like an accordian.

it looks like the first guy is walking PAST melvin when he gets ko'd and the second guy just reacts to the first guy and looks to just intervene with his hands down.

The dude with the hat looked like he had his fist clenched when he went to walk past Melvin. Melvin KO’d both of them without resetting just literally one combo and they were both out haha I’m not saying it’s right but I am saying it’s pretty funny

Wrong dude to fuck with lol

The dude with the hat looked like he had his fist clenched when he went to walk past Melvin. Melvin KO’d both of them without resetting just literally one combo and they were both out haha I’m not saying it’s right but I am saying it’s pretty funny
he's not even looking at melvin when he's walking past him and you can't see his fists....

these are the only guys he can KO anymore to make himself feel important. That being said, those guys dropped like they got blasted with a shotgun.

Back