Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Didn’t even seem like Melvin threw much power into knocking the first guys head off haha
Watch it again, he double right handed him.

Simon Phoenix looking mofo.
giphy.gif

I miss Snipes......

In all seriousness though, Melvin fucked up big time.

Melvin appeared to be alone and being stepped up to by multiple guys, I say let the fists fly if they wanna play that game
I mean that attitude is fine and all and they probably deserve it if they were. But not how the judicial system is likely going to look at it with him being a professional fighter.

Neither of those guys were looking for a fight

Clown shoes motherfucker, that Melvin. Let it go bro, your career is over.

Good job Melvin! Get yourself a bulldog lawyer!

Fuck those clowns and their dumb bitch!

Isn't this just normal training for Bare Knuckle Boxing? Can't be carving up your training partners.

Clearly self defense. But prosecutors always want to make a name for themselves, and what better way than to prosecute a “UFC fighter”.

Guillard is a man for not touching that bitch, which jump at him after

Easy to tell which sherbros have trouble getting laid by reading some of these posts.

Neither of those guys were looking for a fight

Clown shoes motherfucker, that Melvin. Let it go bro, your career is over.

You don't push a guy and put your hands up if you're not looking for a fight.

Who knows what led up to it and Melvin took it too far for a pro fighter, but yeah, those guys were definitely looking for a fight and they got one. LOL!

She can take a shot, probably get signed to fight cyborg next.

You don't push a guy and put your hands up if you're not looking for a fight.

Who knows what led up to it and Melvin took it too far for a pro fighter, but yeah, those guys were definitely looking for a fight and they got one. LOL!
He didn't put his hands up, he was walking past Melvin. He may have stuck his hand out, but it wasn't a shove and he VERY CLEARLY was not prepared for a fight.

Melvin has always been a dunce

No respect for dropping two random bar goers who weren't fighting back

Back