Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

That seemed mostly unprovoked just based on the footage. Obviously don't get to hear whats said, or any thing subtle going on but at no point did it seem like he needed to "defend himself" to that kind of level. Guy looked definitely smaller than Melvin on top of it. Guess we'll have to wait and see what details emerge about it.

Melvin appeared to be alone and being stepped up to by multiple guys, I say let the fists fly if they wanna play that game

Damn he flatlined that hipster. Literally knocked him out of the video frame.

Edit: I tried to embed the video but it's not showing up on my screen.

Last edited:
I love that the women thinks she can attack him without repercussion. I guess she found out the hard way that Melvin isn't sexist and doesn't believe in coddling women like children.
You sound like a badass.

Taking a page out of Joe Son's book.... Wait.

Should have knocked the bitch out cold too.

J7YQOff.jpg

In case there's any doubt about the difference between being a big strong tough dude vs a trained fighter, look up the video where an mma fighter kills a champion weightlifter. It happened in Russia I think. The fighter was a WW and the weightlifter has probably 6" and 100 lbs on him.

Guillard will probably claim they called him the n-word or something then it will all be ok.

Lol at the chick trying to fight him.

Kinda respect her balls.

You sound like a modern day white knight, a true hero.
No white night chump, just not ranting about women needing to be beat up cause they wanna be equal bitch. Don't worry bro you won't be alone forever im sure.

Atleast he's whooping ass somewhere, like his ass been getting whooped for a while.
Melvin: "shit I better touch these guys with the jab before they look hard at my cracked chin and KO me"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back