Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Wrong dude to fuck with lol

Honestly of all the MMA fighters in the world, Melvin is probably the worst one to fuck with. He’s always been unhinged mentally and has a fuck ton of power still apparently.

Bar goers need to respect the hands of Melvin Guillard.

he's not even looking at melvin when he's walking past him and you can't see his fists....

Yeah you can see his fist right before he starts walking. Honestly could have been some sort of tactic to sucker punch Melvin, you never know. Can’t trust the streets.

Honestly of all the MMA fighters in the world, Melvin is probably the worst one to fuck with. He’s always been unhinged mentally and has a fuck ton of power still apparently.

Chins always first to go powers always last lol. Melvin got them hands for sure

In b4 not a real fight because all real sherdoggers know that real fights are won with blades, guns, and explosives like in Grand Theft Auto games, no rules because combat sports are for total pussies. Gotta go John Rambo on these dumb ass bitches

Surprised the wind from opening the door to the bar didn't knock Melvin out.

And that's why you don't bar brawl, you either get knocked out cold or you get wanted by the cops. Either way, it sucks.

I love that the woman thinks she can attack him without repercussion. I guess she found out the hard way that Melvin isn't sexist and doesn't believe in coddling women like children.
When the audio is released we will hear Melvin say "I got your equal rights right here bitch!"

In b4 not a real fight because all real sherdoggers know that real fights are won with blades, guns, and explosives like in Grand Theft Auto games, no rules because combat sports are for total pussies. Gotta go John Rambo on these dumb ass bitches

This was for sure a real fight which I bet Guillard was happy to be in after the yakuza made him take that dive against Gomi haha

Yeah you can see his fist right before he starts walking. Honestly could have been some sort of tactic to sucker punch Melvin, you never know. Can’t trust the streets.
you have to be kidding.

he is walking past melvin with unclenched fist and not looking at him. lol at the streets...

those dudes were very likely looking for a fight and seem to be antagonizing him. when he swings on the second guy, the guy assumes a stance showing an interest in engaging the fight prior to being knocked out a second later. Melvin is standing with his back to the wall. They came to him looking for trouble, no doubt. drunk people do this sort of thing.

heres the link to the video, not sure why they would step to Guillard but power is the last thing to go for a fighter haha

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz....guillard-ufc-bar-brawl-denver-arrest-warrant/

another perfect example of whats wrong with american chicks nowadays...some female actually trying to throw down with a trained fighter...they think there will be no repercussions for her actions..she doesn't think melvin would knock her the f''''k out...most guys nowadays are sick chicks crap and if they step to a man, they will be treated as a man..but is getting into chicks minds these days...years ago, a chick wouldn't dare step to a man...did she step to him, cause she had a bunch of her male buddies around to protect her? of course...would she have done that, if it was just her and him? of course not...

Well... at least he finally won a fight after being 0-8-1 in the last 4 years.

I love that the woman thinks she can attack him without repercussion. I guess she found out the hard way that Melvin isn't sexist and doesn't believe in coddling women like children.

if a chick wants to act like a man, she shall be treated like a man...equal rights and lefts......

Back