Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

You guys are such virgins, look how many of you automatically went at the chick, get laid pussies.

those dudes were very likely looking for a fight and seem to be antagonizing him. when he swings on the second guy, the guy assumes a stance showing an interest in engaging the fight prior to being knocked out a second later. Melvin is standing with his back to the wall. They came to him looking for trouble, no doubt. drunk people do this sort of thing.
He assumes a stance of someone stunned from being attacked and confused as to what just happnened and then gets knocked out.

You guys are such virgins, look how many of you automatically went at the chick, get laid pussies.
I know right bro? lets go out to a bar tonight and smash some puss together bro, show these virgins whats up!

you have to be kidding.

he is walking past melvin with unclenched fist and not looking at him. lol at the streets...

Exactly. It’s a bar in Denver filled with non-threatening looking millennials. Not exactly a “shit’s real in the field” moment.

And when the second guy puts his hands up you can immediately tell he’s not a fighter. They might have been D-bags or in the wrong but trained martial artists are supposed to have higher standards.

So a professional MMA fighter decides to cheap shot a guy clearly a lot smaller than him then also decides to step up the stupidity by clocking the chick as well? This guy has never been the brightest crayon in the box but this is a new level of dumb for him. Hope he enjoys sitting in a cell for a few years.

And then he releases it as he walks forward.

I’m sure Melvin didn’t see him release it as he walked forward, if they were saying shit back and forth then those dudes should not have tried to just walk past Melvin like nothing

Exactly. It’s a bar in Denver filled with non-threatening looking millennials. Not exactly a “shit’s real in the field” moment.

And when the second guy puts his hands up you can immediately tell he’s not a fighter. They might have been D-bags or in the wrong but trained martial artists are supposed to have higher standards.

Melvin has tested positive for steroids and cocaine I’m sure his standards aren’t all that high

I’m sure Melvin didn’t see him release it as he walked forward, if they were saying shit back and forth then those dudes should not have tried to just walk past Melvin like nothing
wtf? They shouldn't have tried to walk away???

I know right bro? lets go out to a bar tonight and smash some puss together bro, show these virgins whats up!
Asian wing man nahhh, im good brah. Cool response though bro, wanna say anything cool about laying a chick out?

wtf? They shouldn't have tried to walk away???

There’s a whole other side of the bar they could have gone to, Melvin was on his way out. Why would you exit with the guy you’re talking shit to?

Why would everyone assume it was unprovoked? Its not like Melvin has a history of KOing dudes in bars for no reason.

LMFAO @ that chick hitting him....He should of KTFO that chick!

Fuck this white knight crap!! Be fair in your street violence!

There’s a whole other side of the bar they could have gone to, Melvin was on his way out. Why would you exit with the guy you’re talking shit to?
They weren't exiting 'with' him he was walking directly past him

Melvin's pride got the best of him, now he's facing charges

so he saw him momentarily make a fist but didn't see him release the fist as he walks past him without looking at him. def deserved to get knocked out for that.....

Should have knocked the bitch out cold too to make it a threesome

so he saw him momentarily make a fist but didn't see him release the fist as he walks past him without looking at him. def deserved to get knocked out for that.....
Might not have deserved it but it’s stupid to say that u don’t understand why Guillard wouldn’t have that drunken natural reaction. If there is shit talk happening and you don’t want to fight then don’t go near the dude you’re doing it with. 9/10 times will get hit.

Should have knocked the bitch out cold too to make it a threesome
a professional fighter cheap shot ko's 2 untrained dudes and you pussies want to see the girl get ko'd.

That bar just screams "front for cocaine distribution". Life lesson: if the place looks a converted aerobics studio in a strip mall, no good will come of your night out.

Back