Melvin Guillard KO’s two guys cold in bar fight

Might not have deserved it but it’s stupid to say that u don’t understand why Guillard wouldn’t have that drunken natural reaction. If there is shit talk happening and you don’t want to fight then don’t go near the dude you’re doing it with. 9/10 times will get hit.
walking past a guy will get you hit 9/10 times??? wtf??

i don't understand why guillard would have that reaction. not based on what we see. he's punching someone not fucking looking at him.

Lol, he punched a woman too

im-not-surprised-i40kwf.jpg

LMFAO the guy he KO'd had his hands in his pockets and was not doing anything! I say jail time.

Melvin, the piece of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Last edited:
Only two? Pillow fists detected

walking past a guy will get you hit 9/10 times??? wtf??

i don't understand why guillard would have that reaction. not based on what we see. he's punching someone not fucking looking at him.

Jesus Christ man, Walking past a guy you’re talking shit to isn’t a good idea it’s okay to just agree with me on that.

I knew that the difference between a mma fighter and an average joe was huge but I didn't quite expect THAT huge; looked like a demigod testing his super powers on clueless earthlings.

Well, It's kind of hard to say without the dialogue. But from what I saw, it definitely seemed excessive.

Darwin is a merciless and fickle cosmic force though. Even exchanging words with a drunken grumpy Melvin in a bar is risky behavior, likely to result in consequence. You don't see gazelles talking shit to lions in the wild. And there is a reason for that. The lippy gazelles were eaten before they had a chance to reproduce.

Lol at him punching the woman. I'd never hit a woman but i'm always very much like this

<Fedor23>

When a chick hits a guy and he smacks her back

There was an exit sign right behind him!! He'll have a difficult time explaining himself excluding any other evidence not presented in this video.

Also, I loathe seeing females jumping into fights trying to step up for their men. If I feel something is about to go south I always tell a lady friend to take the keys, and go to the car.

I knew that the difference between a mma fighter and an average joe was huge but I didn't quite expect THAT huge; looked like a demigod testing his super powers on clueless earthlings.

Oh My God yes!!! When I was watching that it looked like a fucking movie scene where someone was fucking with the Wakandan King.

Exactly. It’s a bar in Denver filled with non-threatening looking millennials. Not exactly a “shit’s real in the field” moment.

And when the second guy puts his hands up you can immediately tell he’s not a fighter. They might have been D-bags or in the wrong but trained martial artists are supposed to have higher standards.
He didn't even put his hands up. His hands were in his pocket and then he stretched them out to stop Melvin from fighting and "BAM!". What an absolute piece of trash. Low IQ and CTE = bad news.

Lol at him punching the woman. I'd never hit a woman but i'm always very much like this

<Fedor23>

When a chick hits a guy and he smacks her back

She deserves no special favors. Also, she tried to blindside him. lol We're all equal in today's society right?

Would I hit her with the same intent as a man? Probably not, unless I felt she could do me reasonable harm (some girls like to claw for the eyes). But yeah it goes both ways in my book. I dislike guys who will only hit females. If you drop both guys, and girls then hey....can't be mad at that.

Melvin lived in the same apartment complex as me a couple years back.

That Rick David ko was brutal.
I always think of the Mac Danzig one because Danzig started screaming and moaning in complete agony when he came to.

Shit was disturbing

I love that the woman thinks she can attack him without repercussion. I guess she found out the hard way that Melvin isn't sexist and doesn't believe in coddling women like children.

LOL what? Found out the hard way? She was still talking shit and standing at the end of the video. Of course Melvin was sexist and coddling her, the other two dudes got knock the fuck out within seconds while she was still standing after lunging after him several times.

Back