(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

It's odd that Ariel perpetually shaves his head too...I mean yeah, it does suit him pretty well, but with that hairline, he has so many more options. Doesn't he ever wanna try something new??? Even Schaub realized eventually that he was wasting that incredible hairline by shaving and now he has a nicely coifed 'do.

C_bjAu9UAAAK3Wp.jpg

Needs to turn heel by growing this back and then having an episode with all MMA Norwood high-scorers, asking them hard-hitting journalistic questions about their MPB, blindsiding them into panic copes.

C_bjAu9UAAAK3Wp.jpg

Needs to turn heel by growing this back and then having an episode with all MMA Norwood high-scorers, asking them hard-hitting journalistic questions about their MPB, blindsiding them into panic copes.

<{anton}>

The Jewish Bruce Leroy

Chael is showing some breaches at the temples for sure

In these glorious days of fighting, receding hairline is the most important thing.
Even GOAT is not immune to it.

A47C281A-1422-0E8C-9A1AB488B91E6524.jpg

1551579251-AP_19061063961328.jpg

We can clearly see Jones went to "shaved head" tactic here.

Are we going to see a real loss soon? Should GOAT start with Rogaine or Loniten or Avodart?

Wow. Jones jumped up a tic or two on the Norwood. Vertex still intact though.

Everyone's covering up. Forgot Reyes is on this card.
SmjZ4WJ_d.jpg

REYES_DOMINICK.png

Last edited:
hope you got some gigs out of it because leaves permanent effects. Propecia is the scariest drug of all. It will leave you paranoid for life that your erection is not at maximum hardness because you experimented with it once.
Its not going to give you permanent effects if you take it once, but if you take it for a year or more yes, I was stupid to listen to the people who said you just gotta ride it out the sides will go away or lower your dosage.

My hair stayed I was one of the lucky ones that my baby hairs in the front grew thicker, I shaved my head to the skin for 3 months and wore a hat then let it grow up and the hairs grew thick within a year.

But the sides were too much man.

lol there are so many photos of them hanging out together enjoying life while the other son sulks around alone and fat.
1280_et_trending_arnoldbikeride_071413.png

maxresdefault.jpg
This bastard son of Arnold takes after his father, he doesn't hate anyone, has extreme confidence, doesn't hold grudges, doesn't sulk, isnt spiteful, has the muscular genetics and height

The boy was born a bastard but holds no grudges or spite, its also because his mom the Barbarian latina maid never spoke badly of his father Arnold, a lot of times these bastard kids the mom will slander the dad and talk shit so the boy grows up hating their dad.

Whats messed up is this boy did nothing wrong yet arnolds legit kids from Maria refuse to talk with him, that is fucked up

Before they found out he was their half brother from an affair they all loved the boy as if he were their own brother, he was very close to the two boys now they refuse to acknowledge him

thats the Kennedy side, to hold grudges,this boy is still you brother why do that to him? why hate him when he didnt choose to be born out of wedlock

I hope this Latino Arnold succeeds in life and stays away from trouble, he already has that positive mindset.

For fault of this forum I analyze all men hairlines i see in my university.
The majority of the dudes has 2 or 3 in norwood scale, Spain is a country full of bald men

I'd like to say things would have been better under Imam Sherwood, but we all know he's perpetually in the denial and depression phase and would have terminated this thread with extreme prejudice.

jeffsherwood.jpg

full.jpg

20120125093015_5150.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

209d39f78ca7ca209a7e282cef23a7af.jpg

<{you!}>
Sherwood doesn't care about hair when the guy is worth over $50 million dollars he sold this website for a massive sum.

Before they found out he was their half brother from an affair they all loved the boy as if he were their own brother, he was very close to the two boys now they refuse to acknowledge him

thats the Kennedy side, to hold grudges,this boy is still you brother why do that to him? why hate him when he didnt choose to be born out of wedlock

I hope this Latino Arnold succeeds in life and stays away from trouble, he already has that positive mindset.
lol is that true? I never knew that he used to be friends with the family. Imagine how the fat son feels watching the bastard grow up as the true Schwarzenneger child. And you know the mom is a grade-A bitch. She probably refuses to acknowledge his existence. Very much like Catelyn Stark and Jon Snow.

C5CAA3EE-54AB-4B3A-822C-6A7ED7AE10F3.jpeg

“Ariel just defeated the top contender at heavyweight 50-45 50-45 and Cecil peoples had it 48-47”

-Kenny Florian live from the Vegas airport

He also would have won via nose in pride rules

Fuck chuck

Back