(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

Haha those 6 packs of Bud stimulated major keratin production on Tankr's head

Shocking new pictures have emerged of Till revealing that his hairline has receded to a vintage Masvidal level with increasing temple recession.
9LupVk10IeQgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

As if that was not enough, he also flaunted a clearly breached vertex.
D9n3dveQ0DOxAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Now that Till no longer has a significant Norwaad advantage in the matchup, could we see Masvibald shock the world?

Place your bets! God bless your scalps!
***BREAKING***

Both these men are going into this fight with their confidence shattered. DO NOT BET ON THIS FIGHT.

After seeing this, I'm expecting both fighters to be tentative and lackluster. This will be a shit fight. Neither of them have been balding long enough to have gone through the stages of grief necessary to emerge from the dark tunnel of hair loss as stronger men. They're still in the denial and depression and wearing a hat indoors stage.
I'm crying

shaq2.gif

RIP Mask. He caught way too much hate during his time.

He’s one of the few that actually looks good bald. He should shave whatever the fuck keeps bothering to grow.

Lol the general consensus seems to be that @Wadtucket is to blame for all of this. I'm not sure who is responsible for introducing the Norwood scale, but that was really the point of no return. The subject of hair loss went from casual discussion to in-depth analysis.

Even still, I prefer the hairline threads to much of the shitposting that goes on here. At least they make me laugh and provide a therapeutic outlet to help cope with my own hair loss.

In these glorious days of fighting, receding hairline is the most important thing.
Even GOAT is not immune to it.

A47C281A-1422-0E8C-9A1AB488B91E6524.jpg

1551579251-AP_19061063961328.jpg

We can clearly see Jones went to "shaved head" tactic here.

Are we going to see a real loss soon? Should GOAT start with Rogaine or Loniten or Avodart?

Why the hell you care about another mans looking???Thats a real question not an insulting

Back