(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

I don't think there is a place on the entire planet that can run a joke into the ground as fast as sherdog can

It happens to the best of us, especially if you've got more test running in your system. 23 year old head shaver checking in and would love my curly locks back but it ain't happening and I've accepted it. Feels good to know total bad asses are losing it to

When you have this many piktograms pulsing through your veins, it's inevitable.

can this bs hairline shit just stop? Seriously, I can't say little bitch but this talk about hairlines is ok? Don't understand the mods here

Last edited:
Was making fun of Cormier and now it's his turn

IMG_7500.jpg

<36>

It's gone back a little, but not that drastic. Also need to see pictures of his crown to be sure.

Have you noticed major mma reporter Ariel Helwani has been totally silent on this issue? Makes you wonder why!
Ariel was born with a robust hairline so he is blind to the issue. I doubt he will ever go bald, despite his heritage.
maxresdefault.jpg

His broadcast partner has a decent hairline too for a 40 year old steroid enthusiast, but I am not as confident in its long term prospects.

Those broke-dick pills probably gave him a broke-hairline.

Ariel was born with a robust hairline so he is blind to the issue. I doubt he will ever go bald, despite his heritage.
maxresdefault.jpg

His broadcast partner has a decent hairline too for a 40 year old steroid enthusiast, but I am not as confident in its long term prospects.

It's odd that Ariel perpetually shaves his head too...I mean yeah, it does suit him pretty well, but with that hairline, he has so many more options. Doesn't he ever wanna try something new??? Even Schaub realized eventually that he was wasting that incredible hairline by shaving and now he has a nicely coifed 'do.

It's odd that Ariel perpetually shaves his head too...I mean yeah, it does suit him pretty well, but with that hairline, he has so many more options. Doesn't he ever wanna try something new??? Even Schaub realized eventually that he was wasting that incredible hairline by shaving and now he has a nicely coifed 'do.
my theory is that Ariel is aware of the beta vibes he gives off so he thinks shaving it will make him look tougher.

Was making fun of Cormier and now it's his turn

IMG_7500.jpg

<36>
it's not just receding, it's crossed the point of no return into accelerated loss stage.
Jon-Jones-at-CSAC-Steroid-Hearing-022718-v4.jpg

His brothers have even more hair loss. Chandler is always wearing this goofy "sweatband" to conceal it:
usatsi_11543983.jpg

0114-chandler-jones-getty-1200x630.jpg

and a cap in public,

but he can't hide the truth.
JON157557.png

It's definitely not odd

Imagine what he would actually look like with his hairline and hair type grown out on that beanpole beta frame

He is aware the contrast between his skin and hair color makes his superior Norwaad painfully apparent to everybody around him, thus he has no need to grow it out to show that he has excellent Norwaad genes

He's got a God given SMP, let's say

Back