(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

Thank You mods for merging all these horrible threads...

<{RoseRun}>

Just a “heads up” a 3-second google search said 2/3’s of men go bald and 85% of men experience some sort of balding. I’m down with 99% of all sherdog jokes, but this is just weird.

By the time it’s all said and done more than 3/4 of the UFC roster will have a hairline thread made for them.

I can't take any more of this hairline talk. Goodbye cruel world.

tenor.gif

If I start getting a hairline, I'd just straighten out my pubes then shave and put them on to thicken up the hairline. All Natty bro.

If I start getting a hairline, I'd just straighten out my pubes then shave and put them on to thicken up the hairline. All Natty bro.

You don't have a hairline? So you're telling us you have full-blown alopecia?

<DCrying>

In 2 years he went from almost beating a #1 lightweight in the world, to 1-4 record in UFC. Could this be a hairline related issue? Poor guy's only 26 years old

Landon_Vannata.jpg

Lando-Vannata-wins.png

GettyImages-628979946.jpg

3e8ee199.jpg

ufc-226s-lando-vannata-dealt-with-bad-anxiety-panic-attacks-depression-during-time-away.jpg

Untitled-1-82.jpg

VANNATA_LANDO-322x322.jpg

VANNATA_LANDON.png

VANNATA_LANDO.png

lando-vannata.jpg

KSc9T63AUa7Hqcv.jpg

lol is that true? I never knew that he used to be friends with the family. Imagine how the fat son feels watching the bastard grow up as the true Schwarzenneger child. And you know the mom is a grade-A bitch. She probably refuses to acknowledge his existence. Very much like Catelyn Stark and Jon Snow.
yes, the boy practically lived at the house with the maid/nanny mom that Arnold was banging, the reason it hurt so hard is because the maid was family an the kids and maria loved her, I bet you Maria liked her because she was ugly or not the type of woman you would expect a stud like Arnie to go after so she never expected it

whats even crazier is Arnolds youngest son with the cankles and his bastard were born only a few days apart and are the same age, so Arnold knocked up his maid and maria at the same time or something like that. the bastard kid and the young son were super close they would play all the time now they no longer speak.

Thats why its so shocking, Arnold is a Austrian so she didn't know him well, he has Barbarian blood through his veins and grew up poor, a lot of those foreign guys crave thick woman like that with big ass and tits and ugly faces.

The little boy was mistaken for Arnolds son many times when friends of the family would go over who were not familiar with Arnold and Marias kids
410094-joseph-baena.jpg

Maria even praised her husband Arnold saying he even takes care of our Nannies son as if he were his own, taking the young boy to disneyland, the church, even being a father figure he never had, well the reason came out the reason is the boy was Arnolds son, that is why he was so close to the maids son because that was his own son

you can tell Arnold has a special bond with the boy because he is the son he always wanted, same genetics, same happy and confident personality that Arnold has.

Here are a few photos of Arnold with his bastard son and the family, at the bastard sons baptismal
abc_gma_wright_110615_wg.jpg

Here is Arnolds oldest son with the bastard at his first communion, they really were close, but no longer speak they shouldnt do this its wrong he is their brother and they should embrace him he never chose this, its pathetic and sad that arnolds kids hate this boy after finding out what happen.

article-1391260-0C49138B00000578-261_634x536.jpg

This is the Bastard today he is Arnolds favorite son

fcf68709af1959bcaf6976834bcd3ec8

Joseph-2.jpg

And here is the son born in the same month as his Bastard
FAMEFLYNET-Exclusive-Maria-Shriver-Was-Spotted-With-Her-Kids-In-Beverly-Hills.jpg

In 2 years he went from almost beating a #1 lightweight in the world, to 1-4 record in UFC. Could this be a hairline related issue? Poor guy's only 26 years old

Landon_Vannata.jpg

Lando-Vannata-wins.png

GettyImages-628979946.jpg

3e8ee199.jpg

ufc-226s-lando-vannata-dealt-with-bad-anxiety-panic-attacks-depression-during-time-away.jpg

Untitled-1-82.jpg

VANNATA_LANDO-322x322.jpg

VANNATA_LANDON.png

VANNATA_LANDO.png

lando-vannata.jpg

KSc9T63AUa7Hqcv.jpg
must suck to put so much effort in a thread..and see it quickly merged AND wastelanded...

lolol.png

Hair threads are the best. It just shows how God shaves their head for them to be closer to his light.....

Back