(MEGA) Fighter Norwood Discussion

Great a 50 year old man walking around with a dumb looking square on his head to hide it.

5e8.jpg
upload_2019-3-13_15-1-39.png

Why is he looking so homeless? I'm picking him to win, very confidently. Well.. as confident as one can be with these two. Jorge better by amazing margins in every single facet of MMA. Till won't touch this guy. Literally. Expect a very clean face from Jorge when this is over. Jorge lackluster split where he dominates but barely throws and stays safe that's my main-event pick. He could literally just take down Till and choke him at any time. But Jorge is fucking crazy and robs drug dealers in Miami. Shit, have to pick Jorge and ATT even though he now looks like he just discovered crystal meth.

Last edited:
Damn... Didn't know Tony used to be a member of full-head-of-hair-master-race

D2UOjQZUgAAooTd

If you use this as a profile photo, Tony's whole head can fit into the thumbnail square and still have hair. Do it, Rex.

Last edited:
Damn... Didn't know Tony used to a member of full-head-of-hair-master-race

D2UOjQZUgAAooTd

If you use this as a profile photo, Tony's whole head can fit into the thumbnail square and still have hair. Do it, Rex.

Nice caesar

Jorge used to have one of the tightest hairlines in the game. It was Schaub level. But in the past year or so, DHT has absolutely ravaged his scalp. Sad!

Two years ago

maxresdefault.jpg

Today

1551750399203.png

Bring this thread back to life Dammit. Hairline talk from last nights cards anyone?

I have a luscious head of hair. But I'm mid 20s and still can't grow facial hair. Will there be a thread on beards one day?

honestly if you're balding finasteride will help you keep what you have and may even regrow it. without it I would be bald right now.

Back