McGregor vs Aldo 2— who do you put your money on today? 5 rounds @ 155lbs

Probably Aldo right now. I think he'd come in smarter.

LOL, Diaz and ALvarez are not FWs (and Conor LOST to Diaz anyway, LOL)
Ortega is clearly better than the Poirier Conor fought.
Then Holloway also beat Aldo TWICE.
Lol
How?
Poirer would box him up so bad it would be embarrassing, Ortega can’t take him down and would get outstruck
The Aldo Conor beat was better
At least you concede to the rest
I also didn’t add the fact McGregor has a win over max as I didn’t need it

Aldo without the triggered rage this time around in a actual fight....

Aldo doesn’t look completely helpless when he gasses out though

Lol @ Comparing Conor’s pace to current Max

Plus fighting at 155 likely would help Aldo’s cardio more than hurt it
I never compared his pace to Holloway's though... Aldo gasses himself out by throwing bombs and you can guarantee he'd do it against Conor. If he doesn't try to push the pace early on Conor would run right through him and if he does he'll either end up getting countered and ko'd or will tire himself out.

I don't like Conor or his fans (mostly his fans) but lets not forget Conors last two losses were to floyd mayweather in a boxing match, and probably the best wrestler in the LW division. If Aldo fights like he has in his past 4 fights, he is going to get slept by Conors Left hand.

btw, If you're a Conor fan, don't bother liking my post you :eek::eek::eek:s.

his chin was demolished by Floyd yet he didnt even go down, was still standing.

interdasting

Not unusual in boxing for a fighter to take a career changing beating, and their chins cracked, without being knocked down. If anything a guy who has a good enough chin to stay standing in the face of a fierce beating is going to take far more punishment than someone who gets knocked down more easily.

Lotta people could have just beaten Conor the first time around, instead of accusing him of ducking a rematch.

Why is it so hard for you guys to admit that Aldo loses this fight 9/10 times?

Conor literally has all the advantages in this fight. Longer reach, more power, younger, bigger and probably stronger, and a better boxer.

you guys are a riot. Conor lost to the best LW of all time who everyone said he would never ever fight, so now he would lose to a chinny guy he spitroasted in 13 seconds

Yea Aldo's been more active. Actively getting his chin further pulverized by Holloway. Another guy Conor beat with ease.
Conor also lost to a lightweight gatekeeper

I don’t feel like the first fight settled anything. Also made a mistake early and ran into a one punch knock out. It’s not like he was broken down

To be fair Nate was 4 ranked with a win over #2
He was hitting his stride
He was a win away from a TS, I wouldn’t call a top 4-5 guy a gatekeeper

McGregor pieces Aldo up every time.

Aldo wins the rematch by psychological warfare. During the press conferences, media and right before the fight starts he wears this.....a Khabib mask.

Mcgregor will be terrified and not in the right state of mind. He'll have flashbacks to the Khabib fight and somehow just give up his neck a minute into the fight.

Aldo by RNC.

I don’t feel like the first fight settled anything. Also made a mistake early and ran into a one punch knock out. It’s not like he was broken down

I gotta say I think its unfair to say Aldo simply "made a mistake"

Aldo got sloppy with his boxing like he often did. Conor knew what shot he was going to put him down with before they even walked out to the cage, hence practicing it backstage.

Aldo would try to be safer in the rematch, but he still has amateur boxing compared to Conor. Same result, just slightly delayed.

I think Aldo wins that fight 7 or 8 times out of 10. And Conor isn't getting any better. The lavish life is taking its toll.

McGregor has never been the same since Nate climbed off the couch put down the bong and choked McGregor out with ease.

God you're bitter
Since then his life has been in chaos, he's tried his hand at boxing and got pretty much knocked out by an old retired man who's arthritis in his hands and who last got a knock out in the 1990's when Connor was still in kindergarten.
Things got worse then and McGregor got a job at burger King promoting their fries and meal deals, thankfully though McGregor got some work out of this and even got his own whiskey which children and closest homosexuals seem to like.

The last man McGregor fought that wasnt the police or a woman was khabib. How sad an affair that was to see the once invincible McGregor beg khabib to take it easy on him and to whimper ''its only business" . After the fight it was rumoured that cleaners found traces of McGregor's faeces in his corner and traced it right up to his changing room. An entrepreneur later sold this to some of McGregor's last fans who I believe like to sniff this.

So if i am to summarize I would suggest that Aldo would get his revenge quite easily because the McGregor we love and hate is long gone and all we have is another washed up celeb who's fading into obscurity.

Jesus you're bitter

To be fair Nate was 4 ranked with a win over #2
He was hitting his stride
He was a win away from a TS, I wouldn’t call a top 4-5 guy a gatekeeper
Nate is a bit underrated because he has some really good wins. Also his weaknesses are wrestling and leg kicks which aren't really things Conor is known for.

Back