McGregor vs Aldo 2— who do you put your money on today? 5 rounds @ 155lbs

Conor would ko duffy
Yeah it's easy to say rather than prove. Kinda like how you nuthuggers can say Conor has Aldo's number just because he beat him. Well, Duffy has Conor's number if we're going by the Conor nuthugger logic.

Conor is susceptible to RnC's so who's to say it wouldn't happen again? Lol

Yeah it's easy to say rather than prove. Kinda like how you nuthuggers can say Conor has Aldo's number just because he beat him. Well, Duffy has Conor's number if we're going by the Conor nuthugger logic.

Conor is susceptible to RnC's so who's to say it wouldn't happen again? Lol
Conor beats Khabib in a rematch

Conor beats Khabib in a rematch
Lol, oh man. Just when I thought Conor fans hit reality you come along on Sherdog and revive the delusionalism.

Where in their first fight suggests Conor would win the rematch?

Despite my nickname, I honor and acknowledge Conor's skills.
I'd like (or should I say: I would have liked) to see a rematch, because I think it could be interesting stylistically. Aldo looked pretty good vs Holloway until Max overwhelmed him with his volume, and if he is still standing against Conor after 1,5-2 rounds, his chances would be quite good, I think. 155 obviously favors Conor, but his losses since the Aldo fight and his inactivity are detrimental for him.

It's a shame we can't have such interesting fights in this new WME-era...

Aldo has looked like a beast since the wars with Holloway. Conor looked like a shell of his former self vs Khabib. Not sure if that’s how good Khabib is...but that did not look like UFC 205 Conor imo.

I think Aldo wins via tko in the third round after Conor gasses out. But Conor could very well ko him in round 1 again.

aldo wins each.

Lol, oh man. Just when I thought Conor fans hit reality you come along on Sherdog and revive the delusionalism.

Where in their first fight suggests Conor would win the rematch?
Where in the first fight suggest Aldo would win a rematch? I hope you see my point
Aldo got finished by pillow fisted featherweight Holloway and bear Stephens and Moicano
McGregor fought Diaz twice Alvarez and Khabib
All of which would probably beat Aldo
The flaws he should in the first fight he showed in the Stephens fight and Moicano fight aswell

@Moro The Duffy was almost 10 years ago ane before the UFC
Horrible comparison

Conor is still the worst possible style matchup for Aldo, although with Conor busy getting drunk and Aldo's improved boxing it would be interesting to see.
That might be the fight they make if they cant get a Diaz 3

It could be something like Cain/JDS rematch and Aldo wrecks him. It could also be something like Wand/Saku rematches and Connor simply has his number.
Hard to tell.

not even remotely the same
It's really not, you're using the first fight as a base of how the rematch would go. If you're going by that logic, you cannot NOT use it with others who beat Conor.

@Moro
You completely and utterly ducked me because I debunked your nonsensical view
You’re welcome

@Moro
You completely and utterly ducked me because I debunked your nonsensical view
You’re welcome
Won't really know til Colin decides to fight again. He will lose the rematch, Khabib took his soul and will to fight. Aldo been winning while Colin been losing.

Sig bet when/if they rematch.

"pillow fisted featherweight" - that pillow fisted featherweight has a much better streak, against more quality opponents at FW than Conor had...

And you say that nothing in the first fight suggests Aldo would win a rematch. Guess what. The opposite of this statement is also true. Nothing in the first fight suggests Aldo wouldn't win a rematch. That's why a rematch would have been and would be intriguing.

Won't really know til Colin decides to fight again. He will lose the rematch, Khabib took his soul and will to fight. Aldo been winning while Colin been losing.

Sig bet when/if they rematch.
Done

"pillow fisted featherweight" - that pillow fisted featherweight has a much better streak, against more quality opponents at FW than Conor had...

And you say that nothing in the first fight suggests Aldo would win a rematch. Guess what. The opposite of this statement is also true. Nothing in the first fight suggests Aldo wouldn't win a rematch. That's why a rematch would have been and would be intriguing.
Conor can knock him out
Conor has his timing down
Conor has all the advantages he had then
Conor lost whilst Aldo has also lost to a pillow fisted featherweight
This is a fact btw, Max is pillow fisted
Also his streak isn’t as impressive as Conor
10 year Aldo> post McGregor Aldo
Mendes>Lamas
Siver<Cub
Diaz>Stephens
Poirer >Ortega
Alvarez>Pettis
Brandoa>Fili
Saying max has the better resume is nonsensical

McGregor. Father time has been a little more rough with Conor but Aldo got older and worn out as well. Both are far from their perfect form and might never come back to that top shape. So its even there.
The dealbreaker is that Aldo is a very emotional brawler who doesnt throw kicks anymore. He is a bit slower than Mcgregor too. And again, he is very emotional ...Mcgregor is DEFINITELY pushing those buttons again. Aldo deserves a rematch as the fw goat he is , but it would end up the same...maybe not as fast but the outcome is inevitable. People think that McG is a scrub now that he got wrecked by Khabib so easily but if you dont have that grinder wressler style to break him....you are still in a world of trouble.

Aldo.

Conor doesn't care anymore and something weird is happening to him.

good question. I'd love to see it. but I don't think it will ever happen. not a good career choice for Conor, who's all about money and good career choices at this point.

Conor can knock him out
Mendes>Lamas
Siver<Cub
Diaz>Stephens
Poirer >Ortega
Alvarez>Pettis
Brandoa>Fili
Saying max has the better resume is nonsensical

LOL, Diaz and ALvarez are not FWs (and Conor LOST to Diaz anyway, LOL)
Ortega is clearly better than the Poirier Conor fought.
Then Holloway also beat Aldo TWICE.

Back