McGregor vs Aldo 2— who do you put your money on today? 5 rounds @ 155lbs

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Aldo has looked like a beast since the wars with Holloway. Conor looked like a shell of his former self vs Khabib. Not sure if that’s how good Khabib is...but that did not look like UFC 205 Conor imo.

I think Aldo wins via tko in the third round after Conor gasses out. But Conor could very well ko him in round 1 again.

lol@ anyone that says Aldo
Yeah you're right!

Stupid sherbros picking the guy who's been more active and looked better recently. The cokehead who doesn't have his head in the game anymore has waaaay more chance to win!

Yeah you're right!

Stupid sherbros picking the guy who's been more active and looked better recently. The cokehead who doesn't have his head in the game anymore has waaaay more chance to win!
you guys are a riot. Conor lost to the best LW of all time who everyone said he would never ever fight, so now he would lose to a chinny guy he spitroasted in 13 seconds

Yea Aldo's been more active. Actively getting his chin further pulverized by Holloway. Another guy Conor beat with ease.

Also lol @ TS saying "after Conor gasses out". Aldo gasses out all the time as well, that's part of the reason Holloway whooped his ass.
Aldo doesn’t look completely helpless when he gasses out though

Lol @ Comparing Conor’s pace to current Max

Plus fighting at 155 likely would help Aldo’s cardio more than hurt it

I'm not sure McGregor ever fights again. He lost his mojo and is losing his mind. He doesn't want this life any more.

you guys are a riot. Conor lost to the best LW of all time who everyone said he would never ever fight, so now he would lose to a chinny guy he spitroasted in 13 seconds

Yea Aldo's been more active. Actively getting his chin further pulverized by Holloway. Another guy Conor beat with ease.
Come on man!

Holloway was a baby when they fought and Conor was fighting with something to prove at this time. He would destroy Conor now.

Prime Conor got beat by a fringe top 10/15 Diaz who was baked on his couch 12 days before the fight.

I like Conor but he's nowhere near what he used to be I think. I don't blame him, having no reason to fight because you're freaking rich will do that to most fighter.

Aldo would be hungrier if that fight happens again

Max would beat the fuck out of Conor in a five round fight.

I think Conor's accuracy and power would be too much. Not sure Aldo can survive the first two rounds.

Come on man!

Holloway was a baby when they fought and Conor was fighting with something to prove at this time. He would destroy Conor now.

Prime Conor got beat by a fringe top 10/15 Diaz who was baked on his couch 12 days before the fight.

I like Conor but he's nowhere near what he used to be I think. I don't blame him, having no reason to fight because you're freaking rich will do that to most fighter.

Aldo would be hungrier if that fight happens again
Aldo would be an absolute emotional wreck if that rematch happened. He couldn't handle Conor mentally the first time. Now he is supposed to not fall for Conor's mindgames when hes already been dusted by him in 13 seconds?

Conor. And I think Aldo is technically best fighter ever / top 3 with GSP & DJ.

Conor is still the worst possible style matchup for Aldo, although with Conor busy getting drunk and Aldo's improved boxing it would be interesting to see.

Back