McGregor vs Aldo 2— who do you put your money on today? 5 rounds @ 155lbs

I dont think Aldo would be silly enough to go all in the first time. Aldo for the win second time round

Yeah it's easy to say rather than prove. Kinda like how you nuthuggers can say Conor has Aldo's number just because he beat him. Well, Duffy has Conor's number if we're going by the Conor nuthugger logic.

Conor is susceptible to RnC's so who's to say it wouldn't happen again? Lol
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/as-an-aldo-fan-my-mind-says-conor-wins-this-fight.3116431/
Thats my thread from dec 5 stating that i want aldo to win but conor stylistically is a bad matchup.
I could easily go into detail about why. the problem is you never made a case for aldo you just called me a nuthugger which is inaccurate because im more of a aldo fan im just a realist.
Take a look at those left hooks aldo was landing against stephens that same lunging left hook was the same open rush in style that got him kod in 13 seconds...class dismissed moron i can teach you more if you like

you guys are a riot. Conor lost to the best LW of all time who everyone said he would never ever fight, so now he would lose to a chinny guy he spitroasted in 13 seconds

Yea Aldo's been more active. Actively getting his chin further pulverized by Holloway. Another guy Conor beat with ease.

I think the current version of max is better than current version of ‘taking names and smashing samsung’ lucky charms warrior.
Imo.

Why is it so hard for you guys to admit that Aldo loses this fight 9/10 times?

Conor literally has all the advantages in this fight. Longer reach, more power, younger, bigger and probably stronger, and a better boxer.
It's what I like to call the Conor mind warping effect.

The bias and hatred is so intense that It blocks all sense of reason. Combine that with zero fight IQ and you have the sordid mix that makes up sherbro level analysis.

lol..all aldo, BJJ blackbelt has to do = double leg takedown = end fight.
Its moronic to think Aldo would do the same thing again.

I'd put my money on McGregor, which is sad because I love Aldo.

However, Aldo winning would be one of the best feel-good stories ever in MMA.

Why is it so hard for you guys to admit that Aldo loses this fight 9/10 times?

Conor literally has all the advantages in this fight. Longer reach, more power, younger, bigger and probably stronger, and a better boxer.
Outside of being bigger and having longer reach he has not much else. Aldo won't go in as emotional if it were to happen again.

And LOL at conor being a better boxer - do you morons still believe this? Aldo has actual head moveement, footwork, use of angles and can work of his jab; none of which conor does.

The floyd fight showed absolutely abysmal conor's actual boxing is and his lacking of any type of actual fundamental boxing skills.

That said size and power can go a long way and Aldo tends to like to go to war when he gets hit so at this point it would be a toss up.

Back