McGregor looks ready

goatmcgregor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Silverback works superhard and he seems to be in great shape. Looks much more muscular than RDA.

You're right he does look ready... Conor better get comfortable on that mat.

He probably are ready. He is a pro after all.

But how can you tell from that picture?

Silverback works superhard and he seems to be in great shape. Looks much more muscular than RDA.

The real silverback is seth petruzelli. Id rather be called a bear because they'd mess up a gorilla

This proves that Conor has great visualization skills. He knows he's gonna be on the mat and against the cage for most of this fight.

How can you tell from that pic? Ready for a shower maybe

The real silverback is seth petruzelli. Id rather be called a bear because they'd mess up a gorilla

You sure about that? A silver back gorilla are probably one of strongest creatures on earth. But, come to think of it, depends which kind of bear. Kodiak grizzley are just too dam huge and powerful.

Conor looks pretty thick here and that's a lot of muscle. Conor has always had pretty dense lean mass but so does RDA. The power on his left hand is about to get a boost. I hope dos Anjos is ready to feel it on his chinny chin chin. Conor's best KO's were at Lightweight, no surprise.

RDA should take some boxing classes because his bum coach has zero knowledge about the sweet science. Conor is going to make bob and donald cry after march 5th haha

own people?

I hope you know gunnar is icelandic and artem is russian..his main sparring partners
Its pointless to try convince you about it because you are Conor hater. Stop holding that bitterness deep in your soul. You need to just accept facts. (March 5 you going to)

How did he put on 10lbs of muscle at 5'9" in 2 months?

own people?

I hope you know gunnar is icelandic and artem is russian..his main sparring partners

Gunni and Artem were basically adopted though. The Irish cheer Gunni on when he fights just the same because he's representing Iceland and Ireland. The guy next to Conor is Peter Queally, an Irishman (ethnic one). He's been one of Conor's main sparring partners too for a while now.

Everyone looks ready for RDA before he knocks them the fuck out. Is normal.

Its pointless to try convince you about it because you are Conor hater. Stop holding that bitterness deep in your soul. You need to just accept facts. (March 5 you going to)
i'm a ronda hater not a conor hater. i'm very aware he can KO RDA. if RDA stands and bangs with conor i'm going to Kings and slashing Cordeiro's tires.

but i'm goin with rda TKO

How did he put on 10lbs of muscle at 5'9" in 2 months?

Genetics and "do work" ethic, bro. That's how. You implying something? McGregor's passed all of his random piss tests just like RDA has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back