McGregor looks ready

Genetics and "do work" ethic, bro. That's how. You implying something? McGregor's passed all of his random piss tests just like RDA has.
He wasn't tested until like 1 week ago, whereas RDA has been tested like 4 times since then. Usually it's pretty much identical timing. Not saying anything though. Hard work + Diet + Good Genetics = 10lbs in 2 months. Easy. Just want to know his routine is all so I can put on 10lbs in 2 months doing nothing but balance training as well.

You sure about that? A silver back gorilla are probably one of strongest creatures on earth. But, come to think of it, depends which kind of bear. Kodiak grizzley are just too dam huge and powerful.[/QU
How did he put on 10lbs of muscle at 5'9" in 2 months?
Steaks for breakfast, steaks for lunch steaks for brunch. Grassed massaged beef

RDA "fans" are like bum versions of Aldo "fans" hahaha they try soo soo hard :)

You sure about that? A silver back gorilla are probably one of strongest creatures on earth. But, come to think of it, depends which kind of bear. Kodiak grizzley are just too dam huge and powerful.
Apes are herbivores not really fighters. A grizzly would win every time, their swipe of the paw is too powerful and they are just too big.

He wasn't tested until like 1 week ago, whereas RDA has been tested like 4 times since then. Usually it's pretty much identical timing. Not saying anything though. Hard work + Diet + Good Genetics = 10lbs in 2 months. Easy

From January 25th (3 weeks ago)

That was just from one quick Google search.

He wasn't tested until like 1 week ago, whereas RDA has been tested like 4 times since then. Usually it's pretty much identical timing. Not saying anything though. Hard work + Diet + Good Genetics = 10lbs in 2 months. Easy

I doubt he's put on 10lbs of muscle in 2 months or if it's possible. Probably did more strength and conditioning and looks a bit more defined.

He wasn't tested until like 1 week ago, whereas RDA has been tested like 4 times since then. Usually it's pretty much identical timing. Not saying anything though. Hard work + Diet + Good Genetics = 10lbs in 2 months. Easy. Just want to know his routine is all so I can put on 10lbs in 2 months doing nothing but balance training as well.
unless you are on steroids it is IMPOSSIBLE to put on 10 pounds of lean muscle mass in 2 months

however, conor didn't put on any muscle. he's just able to not drain himself of carbs and water. Yes, he weighs more, but it's due to glycogen and water IN the muscle that's he doesn't have to drain to make 145.

you don't put on muscle by doing intense cardio/mma training...Lol

You sure about that? A silver back gorilla are probably one of strongest creatures on earth. But, come to think of it, depends which kind of bear. Kodiak grizzley are just too dam huge and powerful.
bear vs gorrilla @ ufc 200?

This month is going so fucking slow! I'm leaning towards Conor the closer the fight gets

RDA's going to be tense and full of anger, I think Conor's the one guy his style won't work against. And Khabib actually

I hope that he is ready for the beating he is about to take. :)

Against a black bear I would go Silver back. Leopards have killed Silver Backs, so I would put my money on the Grizzly though.

Although Silver backs live in mountains so a sea level Grizzly could be in trouble.

lol...yeah but Brazilians are kinda becoming know for enhancers....of whatever kind ( even in blue viles! )

I hope Conor wins, that's all I can say at this point.

A bear has ten knives strapped to his paws.
A gorilla is stronger, though. Give him a weapon to even things up.

How did he put on 10lbs of muscle at 5'9" in 2 months?
Just because the weight class is 10 pounds higher doesn't mean he's putting on 10 pounds of muscle. Nice insinuation, though.

Back